Meet Nuriya BENSON, co-host of the WAAQ Nation podcast and Ex-Muslim living her best life

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@sincity to me she looks average akhi with her bleached skin her whole image looks so fake trying to portray herself as living her best life but those of us with experience would know it's all xaar and she is actually all broken inside, her eyes give her away.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Seems like she wrote this to herself typical inferiority complex towards Arab having gaal.

incel
aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. :gucciwhat: @sincity I'm definitely not incel sxb:nahgirl:

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is the typical Somalian qumayo man I wish you guys could delve inside my mind qumayos like her would love to get degraded look how much it hurt her to see a random White man block her lmfaoooooo

upload_2019-11-16_16-19-7.png

Sad how someone's life can become fixated upon a religion he/she left.

@imperialist

It goes for both ways because even the drunk Somali is fixated to tell everyone and the world about how Islam is a wonderful religion though it didn't help him to alter his alcoholism. The tribalist who supports h/her warlords who killed thousands of Somali 'Muslims' is fixated on it and so on and so on. On this article, blame the Somali guy who interviewed her about religion, have you read the whole interview? He alludes that he used to be a very religious young man when they were schoolmates at the Islamic school and what he was taught about Islam didn't pan out as it was all based on fear, but he still identifies as a Muslim. It seems to me that he is publicly a Muslim, but privately, No. Ms Benson is our priestess and let her speak for us.

Magan Magan (the journalist)

upload_2019-11-17_3-48-50.jpeg

@imperialist

It goes for both ways because even the drunk Somali is fixated to tell everyone and the world about how Islam is a wonderful religion though it didn't help him to alter his alcoholism. The tribalist who supports h/her warlords who killed thousands of Somali 'Muslims' is fixated on it and so on and so on. On this article, blame the Somali guy who interviewed her about religion, have you read the whole interview? He alludes that he used to be a very religious young man when they were schoolmates at the Islamic school and what he was taught about Islam didn't pan out as it was all based on fear, but he still identifies as a Muslim. It seems to me that he is publicly a Muslim, but privately, No. Ms Benson is our priestess and let her speak for us.

Magan Magan (the journalist)

View attachment 82096
only the free part. I find it pretty ridiculous that she spends so much time on something she believes is fairy tales, especially considering she lives in Australia. It maybe gives a sense of purpose:zhqjlmx:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
only the free part. I find it pretty ridiculous that she spends so much time on something she believes is fairy tales, especially considering she lives in Australia. It maybe gives a sense of purpose:zhqjlmx:
People literally want to kill her cause of her beliefs so it makes sense she spends so much time on it.

Trending