Meek Mill's 'Dreamchasers 4' Project Will Feature a "Back to Back" Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InaFreja

:heh: :heh:

Meek should just accept the loss and keep it pushing. Nicki has even tried her best to keep his image by letting him on her tour. 6 God is watching

S

syntax

:heh: :heh:

Meek should just accept the loss and keep it pushing. Nicki has even tried her best to keep his image by letting him on her tour. 6 God is watching

Lol tbh it's kinda annoying seeing all these people on the internet hate on him. LULZ ROBERT HOLD YOUR L..get tired of seeing that shit. I just want meek to come back and snap. There's way more Meek tracks I bump than Drake. This beef doesn't make sense to me, Meeks music is much more gritty than drakes and he used to be a battle rapper. He should be merking this wasteyute

S

syntax

I just want him to go back to making dope ass gym music like this, is that too much to ask for

I

InaFreja

Meek definitely is the better battle rapper and could make a good diss song like the Kendrick and Cassidy ones, but he just failed himself with that late and lame response to Drake. I for one definitely wanted Drake exposed and dethroned but Meek just failed terribly. A good diss song could help him redeem himself tho

S

syntax

Well said I agree. He's going to lose a lot of fans but this lame ass beef doesn't and won't discredit his talent as a rapper. Feels like many people already wrote him off despite his new album being pretty good and he had a couple of fire singles like monster and ice cream.

I'm going to always support meek mill the artist, but as a person this guy is a walking L lol...dude makes the worst decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending