@medulla appreciation thread...

My favourite oromo bruddah, he's gathered a huge following from his intelligent research, and has convinced me that I am oromo,

People, listen to this brother, he knows his stuff, nothing has debunked, what does that tell you? EVERYTHING he says is straight FACTS.

you deserve this my oromo brudda:it0tdo8:

From one oromo to another,

HanadR6

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Thank you so much for this award and addressing me by my correct gender . ( 6'8 geeljire btw)

:mjcry:

I am so happy to see that my research has made you aware of your real heritage. I know it must have been hard when you saw my evidence that took 9 months of research to accumulate but you've done the right thing.

Inshallah if you ever find yourself in Oromia let me know I'll show you around. Also have you figured out who that was in the VN?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope with more time on this site my somali improves and I'm able to spread my agenda in af soomali to the people in all somali regions. Oromia ha noolatoo !

giphy.gif

Thank you so much for this award and addressing me by my correct gender . ( 6'8 geeljire btw)

:mjcry:

I am so happy to see that my research has made you aware of your real heritage. I know it must have been hard when you saw my evidence that took 9 months of research to accumulate but you've done the right thing.

Inshallah if you ever find yourself in Oromia let me know I'll show you around. Also have you figured out who that was in the VN?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope with more time on this site my somali improves and I'm able to spread my agenda in af soomali to the people in all somali regions. Oromia ha noolatoo !

giphy.gif
Celebrate to this wonderful song

Trending

Latest posts