Meditators Advice Needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Does anyone have good techniques for meditating, I like exploring consciousness and trying to gather as much of information out of it. But what disturbs is when I go deep into it and I mean really deep where u lose touch with reality and your surrounding, strange things pop up like skulls and I even seen creatures with one big round eye and I've seen actual human beings in there like family holding children, strange people waving. Some are terrible like they flash right up into you like animals, I remember even seeing a tiger in there just lunge out in my consciousness, it makes u open your eyes and lose following the motion. I really think these things are just obstacles in the after life and why I am preparing for it. I also sometimes wonder if they were my past lives or my future lives, So I do study them but they don't stick around for a long time to actually study, it's quick bang here and then gone.

My main goal is to understand nothingness, hence these strange things in there do bother me, does anyone else get strange things when their meditating? Plus I know for a fact nothingness exists because I've had sleeps where I've been pulled into it and it's like this stronge force sucking you inside and it's like a death grip is the best way to describe it but I never actually went in and fought it off they call it forms of sleep paralysis. I wanna go in there and find out what it is but that force of sucking u in wallahi it feels like your dying and won't come back and your body is so weak it's like te biggest struggle just to move your arms and get out of it.

My favorite meditation sound is this, don't ask why. I just feel like I am one with the breeze and flutes are peaceful for some odd reason.

Last edited:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Does anyone have good techniques for meditating, I like exploring consciousness and trying to gather as much of information out of it. But what disturbs is when I go deep into it and I mean really deep where u lose touch with reality and your surrounding, strange things pop up like skulls and I even seen creatures with one big round eye and I've seen actual human beings in there like family holding children, strange people waving. Some are terrible like they flash right up into you like animals, I remember even seeing a tiger in there just lunge out in my consciousness, it makes u open your eyes and lose following the motion. I really think these things are just obstacles in the after life and why I am preparing for it. I also sometimes wonder if they were my past lives or my future lives, So I do study them but they don't stick around for a long time to actually study, it's quick bang here and then gone.

My main goal is to understand nothingness, hence these strange things in there do bother me, does anyone else get strange things when their meditating? Plus I know for a fact nothingness exists because I've had sleeps where I've been pulled into it and it's like this stronge force sucking you inside and it's like a death grip is the best way to describe it but I never actually went in and fought it off they call it forms of sleep paralysis. I wanna go in there and find out what it is but that force of sucking u in wallahi it feels like your dying and won't come back and your body is so weak it's like te biggest struggle just to move your arms and get out of it.

My favorite meditation sound is this, don't ask why. I just feel like I am one with the breeze and flutes are peaceful for some odd reason.

you will end up mad obstain from it , a sincere advice !

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
you will end up mad obstain from it , a sincere advice !

Yes there are reports of psychotic breaks occurring to people, I found that out. I haven't done it for that long yet not for more then 20 minutes. It's usually 10-15 minutes before those terrifying flashes begin of skulls, one eyed creatures that actually look intelligent, tiger popping out of there, blue sky, and various lights, motions and shapes and even various forms of people but their not physical the best way to describe them is a shadow but I saw one person in there who wasn't a shadow but actually physical but most are shadows.

Mind you all of this is like quick flashes which is hard to understand it. You should try it sometime just let your mind wander, don't control it at all, let it take control, it's a good way of learning how to submit which is the purpose of islam. Let it take u down the path of different consciousness states and try to make something out of it. In all honesty if your not prepared for the spiritual realm and not practising now, you will probably be stuck in there when you die.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Yes there are reports of psychotic breaks occurring to people, I found that out. I haven't done it for that long yet not for more then 20 minutes. It's usually 10-15 minutes before those terrifying flashes begin of skulls, one eyed creatures that actually look intelligent, tiger popping out of there, blue sky, and various lights, motions and shapes and even various forms of people but their not physical the best way to describe them is a shadow but I saw one person in there who wasn't a shadow but actually physical but most are shadows.

Mind you all of this is like quick flashes which is hard to understand it. You should try it sometime just let your mind wander, don't control it at all, let it take control, it's a good way of learning how to submit which is the purpose of islam. Let it take u down the path of different consciousness states and try to make something out of it. In all honesty if your not prepared for the spiritual realm and not practising now, you will probably be stuck in there when you die.
I beat you with horselength when it comes to experience and mental health, but you go ahead and play smart hehehehhehe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I beat you with horselength when it comes to experience and mental health, but you go ahead and play smart hehehehhehe

Yes it can lead to mental health issues but that is people who meditate for 10 hrs, which I don't know how they can do it for so long, it's called meditation retreats. But honestly if you can't close your eyes for one second and let yourself go without controlling something for once, that means you have a serious lack of trust issue and I doubt when u die u will let go and trust god which is even further from your own inner being.

I am suggesting you should start inquiring into it, the world isn't just physical and what you see, there are things that are clearly not physical yet real like when you close your eyes and that massive expanse of space you see. To be a full human you need to cover all your bases not ignore any as long it's real, to ignore something that is clearly real is a weakness that is going to linger with you for the rest of your life and people will be able to find it and manipulate you or infact control you since you fear your weakness being exposed.

This guy seems to know what he is talking about in this area. Burt Harding, he has many youtube session video and the reason why I know he knows what he is talking about is, there is a time in your life you just need to succumb and not control anymore because it's control that is the sickness in humanity and if you lose control all that negative energy begins to creep up like fear, anger, not understanding, wanting an answer and your in a constant quantum loop and it stays with you for the rest of your life till you die and you die not fulfilled.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Yes it can lead to mental health issues but that is people who meditate for 10 hrs, which I don't know how they can do it for so long, it's called meditation retreats. But honestly if you can't close your eyes for one second and let yourself go without controlling something for once, that means you have a serious lack of trust issue and I doubt when u die u will let go and trust god which is even further from your own inner being.

I am suggesting you should start inquiring into it, the world isn't just physical and what you see, there are things that are clearly not physical yet real like when you close your eyes and that massive expanse of space you see. To be a full human you need to cover all your bases not ignore any as long it's real, to ignore something that is clearly real is a weakness that is going to linger with you for the rest of your life and people will be able to find it and manipulate you or infact control you since you fear your weakness being exposed.

This guy seems to know what he is talking about in this area. Burt Harding, he has many youtube session video and the reason why I know he knows what he is talking about is, there is a time in your life you just need to succumb and not control anymore because it's control that is the sickness in humanity and if you lose control all that negative energy begins to creep up like fear, anger, not understanding, wanting an answer and your in a constant quantum loop and it stays with you for the rest of your life till you die and you die not fulfilled.
deep down inside you are good guy just get your prioriteras straight and everything Will be allright

I once had a guided meditation class; it was quite interesting. Also, water has this power over me so if I go for a good swim in open waters I start to lose myself.

That being said, Salah is the ultimate meditation, especially with good khushuuc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending