Medical staff refusing Covid Vaccinations.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
In New York, only 29% of doctors and nurses are fully Vaccinated. Majority are new interns.
71% of doctors /nurses and caregivers still have not gone through the vaccination process. They are refusing and unions are backing them up.
Those in charge of these hospitals have no choice but to employ unvaccinated too, or else their would be a shortage of health care workers and the death toll will increase.

What does this tell you? These doctors and nurses know something as they are the ones who are taking care of covid patients.

what is going to happen next if they make it compulsory for health care workers to vaccinate?A Shortage of doctors and nurses. Who will take care of the people ? No one, vaccinated and unvax will die either way. Wake up!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Where are you getting this statistic from? In the UK it's a different story. Most health care providers are vaccinated.
Most get only one vaccine shot , not the second shot cause that’s the most riskiest. They also have unvax nurses working as there’s a shortage.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Right now there’s something going in the world and wallahi I am saying it is quite scary. Blackouts in China due to power shortages, Lebanon in poverty whole country’s electricity is off at night , hacker attack warnings in Europe, petrol shortages due to truckies in the UK and Riots happening in australia and all over the world.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I already got both my vaccine jabs. In fact soon they will not bother advising the anti vaxxers to get vaccines and many of them are already dying.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Everyone: ahm, can you give us sources?

@SOULSEARCHING :
Mr Krabs Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

The article you posted disproves your fake news stats

. Some 16% of the state's 450,000 hospital staff, or roughly 72,000 workers, have not been fully vaccinated

In New York, only 29% of doctors and nurses are fully Vaccinated. Majority are new interns.
71% of doctors /nurses and caregivers still have not gone through the vaccination process. They are refusing and unions are backing them up.
Those in charge of these hospitals have no choice but to employ unvaccinated too, or else their would be a shortage of health care workers and the death toll will increase.

What does this tell you? These doctors and nurses know something as they are the ones who are taking care of covid patients.

what is going to happen next if they make it compulsory for health care workers to vaccinate?A Shortage of doctors and nurses. Who will take care of the people ? No one, vaccinated and unvax will die either way. Wake up!
Your very own source contradicts you.

Hochul said the state was also looking at using National Guard officers with medical training to keep hospitals and other medical facilities adequately staffed. Some 16% of the state's 450,000 hospital staff, or roughly 72,000 workers, have not been fully vaccinated, the governor's office said.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING are you vaccinated? In the UK their is 40 million people including me that are fully vaccinated that completely fine or are you not interested in hearing the truth?

I already got both my vaccine jabs. In fact soon they will not bother advising the anti vaxxers to get vaccines and many of them are already dying.

Will you take the third jab as well? Or maybe the fourth, as they are planning on doing in Israel? It is a never-ending endavour.

"The country's national coronavirus czar says people should expect to receive a new vaccination against the virus more frequently - 'every five to six months'".
:damn:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ovid-vaccine-adjusted-fight-new-variants.html

As a matter of fact, the vaccination does not prevent the virus, rather it is supposed to make its symptoms either asymptomatic or, atleast, without any serious illness. It does not prevent the spread of the virus. It makes no sense to vaccinate people under 40-50 years old, when the mortality rate is extremely low (less than 0.0007% in Sweden for people aged 59 and below). What is the point?

Will you take the third jab as well? Or maybe the fourth, as they are planning on doing in Israel? It is a never-ending endavour.

"The country's national coronavirus czar says people should expect to receive a new vaccination against the virus more frequently - 'every five to six months'".
:damn:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ovid-vaccine-adjusted-fight-new-variants.html

As a matter of fact, the vaccination does not prevent the virus, rather it is supposed to make its symptoms either asymptomatic or, atleast, without any serious illness. It does not prevent the spread of the virus. It makes no sense to vaccinate people under 40-50 years old, when the mortality rate is extremely low (less than 0.07% in Sweden for people aged 59 and below). What is the point?

A small edit, it should be 0.07%. This means that 99.93% of the people under the age of 60 that get infected with Covid-19 survives.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
When the “third shot boosters” turn into fourth and fifth than alot of them will be surprised but still take it. Dont bother advising them they have chosen their life.

@SOULSEARCHING , i know you’re skeptical about the vox but if ever want to consider taking it, take pfizer i had no reaction on my first dose which was pfizer and my second was moderna and i had slight reaction to it.

Trending

Latest posts