Meanwhile in UK...

Who cares its not like u are going to use or anyone forcing you to do anything you dont want to do.

TORONTO -- A hospital in the United Kingdom has issued new guidelines for midwives asking they stop using terms such as "breastfeeding" and "breast milk" to be more inclusive of transgender and non-binary people.

In a statement posted to its website, the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals (BSUH) said it is encouraging staff to use phrases including "birthing parents" and "human milk" rather than using language that only refers to women and mothers.

TORONTO -- A hospital in the United Kingdom has issued new guidelines for midwives asking they stop using terms such as "breastfeeding" and "breast milk" to be more inclusive of transgender and non-binary people.

In a statement posted to its website, the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals (BSUH) said it is encouraging staff to use phrases including "birthing parents" and "human milk" rather than using language that only refers to women and mothers.
Hermano them pplz r loco :mjlol:

I've heard of "people with cervixes" or "people that have periods". :mjlol:

I always get asked what my preferred gender pronounces or what my identity is whenever I fill out forms. Is that also common in the US ?