meanwhile in Saudi

View attachment 307616

I don't mean anything against the Kuwait ruler but... I am just extremely offended that Saudi treats this old ruler peacefully passing away like this versus how it treats the genocide in Gaza.
I'm glad you referenced Huthayfah ibn Al Yaman's hadith regarding the appearance of Kufr today rather than hypocrisy. I say this because I know we can sometimes disagree on things (as we have in the last thread we spoke together in.)

Many Muslims struggle with faith nowadays in ways that our predecessors couldn't imagine. In the environment we find ourselves in while living in the West and even in Muslim-majority countries the opportunity to accumulate sins has increased by a significant degree.

May Allah S.W.T increase you in knowledge and faith and I wish this upon myself and others as well.

As-Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmutallahi Wa Barakatuh.

I'm glad you referenced Huthayfah ibn Al Yaman's hadith regarding the appearance of Kufr today rather than hypocrisy. I say this because I know we can sometimes disagree on things (as we have in the last thread we spoke together in.)

Many Muslims struggle with faith nowadays in ways that our predecessors couldn't imagine. In the environment we find ourselves in while living in the West and even in Muslim-majority countries the opportunity to accumulate sins has increased by a significant degree.

May Allah S.W.T increase you in knowledge and faith and I wish this upon myself and others as well.

As-Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmutallahi Wa Barakatuh.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Trending

Latest posts