meanwhile in red pill world....

Honestly, would redpill have gotten this point had it not been for western femenism, all these movements are caused by each other, no matter how much animosity is between them it seems. It's almost ironic
There's been a palpable rise in misogyny that definitely would have still existed even without the irritating blue-haired white feminist archetype.

There’s always extremes,just follow Islam and forgoe all these foreign movements that feed off of each other and are in constant competition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You didn’t watch the clip you posted, did you? Watch from the ten minute mark until the end to find out why they use the hose. You also don’t see sheikh Cabdulxaq doing it from this clip. He does what he always did which is to dunk the water pitcher in the barrel after reciting Quran on the water inside it. May Allah guide you to the xaqq.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
retarded shit like this should be ignored
I dont see anything wrong with this, he's somewhat right in that spending too much around any female feminises you, but islamically isnt that weird to say you shouldnt live with a woman. I would be working more (with other males) then spending time with my wife. And nothing quite beats a good brotherhood.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
I dont see anything wrong with this, he's somewhat right in that spending too much around any female feminises you, but islamically isnt that weird to say you shouldnt live with a woman. I would be working more (with other males) then spending time with my wife. And nothing quite beats a good brotherhood.
thing is, since you're the man of the house, wouldn't it be more plausible for your wife to absorb your masculine energy

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
thing is, since you're the man of the house, wouldn't it be more plausible for your wife to absorb your masculine energy
You see there's a balance, spending way too much for extended periods of time would lead to me to subconscoisulsuy take some of her character traits( not even saying they would be overly feminine) and vice versa. Naturally male and female energy are attracted to each other, seek each other, and balance each other but in my theory too much time for extend periods of time would affect that balance. We would both affect each other but naturally until it becomes unatural,

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Many of yiu boys and girls don't realise. I've heard about the redpill when you used scour across the Internet but at the time the 99% of thr Internet even the right-wingwrs to to find them a laughing stock.

The redpill found in pick-up arts forum and the manosphere sites pretty much shitholes side of the Internet. Pick-up artist a still not respected or get the view but manosphere use to get no attention at all and were a complete joke. You mainly search then up for laughs.

But 1st biggest disinformation campaign will happen before are eyes. Gamergate has introduced fake outrage, misinformed user with their narrative. Conspiracy theory that where also ideologies and how to make people angry as well as recruit them to you movement. It was there before but that stuff was never at this scale. Redpill, Andrew tate, incels, and so on. All these new ideology are copying the tactics used by the gamergate

Last edited:

Moon-

Bipolar Express
You didn’t watch the clip you posted, did you? Watch from the ten minute mark until the end to find out why they use the hose. You also don’t see sheikh Cabdulxaq doing it from this clip. He does what he always did which is to dunk the water pitcher in the barrel after reciting Quran on the water inside it. May Allah guide you to the xaqq.
you think this is normal dunking a whole ass bucket of water on someone with clothes :mjlol:pretty sure thats not how you do ruqya

you think this is normal dunking a whole ass bucket of water on someone with clothes :mjlol:pretty sure thats not how you do ruqya
Never said it was normal or abnormal. My personal feelings on this matter aren’t up for discussion here.

This is about slandering someone who is trying to help sick people. I suggest you watch the end of the video to understand a bit more as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything doesn’t require a thesis. And tbh I make dua when I’m at a loss for words in the moment. Alhamdulilah

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts