meanwhile in red pill world....

Oh God, here we go again.

Tired Over It GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Kids are innocent, but they internalize what they see. Even some girls victim blame and grow up to believe they deserve to be beat.

A study was done in Pakistan and more than 50% of the young women there believed that men have the right to beat women. Humans, particularly kids are simply a product of their environment and they’ll continue to mimic and agree with what’s normalized.
With the sheikhs saying beat your women its allowed I am not so shocked that this is the case. Saw many sheikhs advocating for violence against women

1.Look up the statistics of men who actually ask for custody and get it. You’d be very surprised. There is no denying that there are indeed evil women who use and abuse the system but surprisingly, men who actually file for custody are able to gain access. The real elephant in the room is that most men simply don’t and that’s obviously more to do with the fact mum’s are usually the primary caregivers anyway.

2. Less than 5% of men actually pay alimony. Statistically women are actually left poorer after a divorce. The average child support in America is less than $500

3. Lack of male survivors of abuse is a huge issue, but how is that the fault of feminism? It originates with patriarchy since men who get abused by women are seen as less of a man by men themselves who will mock such men. Men think of women as being ‘weak’. Are there narcissistic sneaky women who take advantage of these stereotypes? 100% and that’s a huge issue. A lot of women aren’t innocent either and perpetuate that stereotype to hide against accountability.

I’ll look into that.

I fail to see how less than 5% of women getting alimony and most women only getting less $500 in child support impacts 95% of men? Women are the ones who become poorer when divorced especially working class women.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe women are angels and many do bully, manipulate and abuse men with just shitty personalities. But the points of child custody, divorce and the like is less than 5% of the population supposedly according to statistics.
I'm only the messenger walaal the ones who initiated MRA were that percentage who got violated and it spread from there.

All you need for a social movement is widespread resentment (even if it is not based in reality) and that is what you have here.

Do you know how innocent people used to be? I remember seeing male friends hold hands in Somalia. But now we live in a cesspit of suspect Qaniis, ulterior motives, weird movements and downright degeneration of society. It is all just soo tiring to be honest.

Just live your own authentic life, and follow the deen with honesty and integrity.

Now everytime I see a young man or woman with bluetooth ear pods walking around town, you just know that there is a high likelihood they are listening to some clown movement rhetoric, podcast or video.

I'm only the messenger walaal the ones who initiated MRA were that percentage who got violated and it spread from there.

All you need for a social movement is widespread resentment (even if it is not based in reality) and that is what you have here.
I know you are. But I too was shocked when I saw the actual statistics of women who got alimony. I at one point was under the impression since I didn’t know much about alimony since it isn’t a thing in our Muslim communities that the vast majority of women in the West whose ex husbands who had the money were awarded it.

Recently, I stumbled on older divorced trad wives TikTok. Many of these women married very young, never worked, didn’t have degrees and were home makers for their successful business men husbands. You’d think ALL these women would be able to take their husbands to the cleaners, but many of their husbands were businessmen who could easily fudge and stash away money awarding a woman with nothing. One woman who lived a life of luxury but a homemaker was now reduced to sleeping in cars and friends and having to find a low end job because she didn’t have any skills due to only cooking and cleaning for 30 yrs. No education, no savings and no work experience. She was left in abject poverty whilst she was replaced by a younger model. Then I looked at the statistics for divorced women over 40, and guess what? They have high rates of poverty and homelessness.

We’re not told that part of the story, we’re shown sensationalist divorce show downs of multimillionaire and billionaire celebs who can’t even properly hide their assets since their networks are public and are being taken to the cleaners by savvy women, when the vast majority of women don’t even have the funds to hire these shark lawyers that women with separate riches have.

I know you are. But I too was shocked when I saw the actual statistics of women who got alimony. I at one point was under the impression since I didn’t know much about alimony since it isn’t a thing in our Muslim communities that the vast majority of women in the West whose ex husbands who had the money were awarded it.

Recently, I stumbled on older divorced trad wives TikTok. Many of these women married very young, never worked, didn’t have degrees and were home makers for their successful business men husbands. You’d think ALL these women would be able to take their husbands to the cleaners, but many of their husbands were businessmen who could easily fudge and stash away money awarding a woman with nothing. One woman who lived a life of luxury but a homemaker was now reduced to sleeping in cars and friends and having to find a low end job because she didn’t have any skills due to only cooking and cleaning for 30 yrs. No education, no savings and no work experience. She was left in abject poverty whilst she was replaced by a younger model. Then I looked at the statistics for divorced women over 40, and guess what? They have high rates of poverty and homelessness.

We’re not told that part of the story, we’re shown sensationalist divorce show downs of multimillionaire and billionaire celebs who can’t even properly hide their assets since their networks are public and are being taken to the cleaners by savvy women, when the vast majority of women don’t even have the funds to hire these shark lawyers that women with separate riches have.
Horta this issue of the older Muslim women divorced and destitute is a real problem and I don't see a solution being made for it

Horta this issue of the older Muslim women divorced and destitute is a real problem and I don't see a solution being made for it
Educating girls and making sure they have their own saving and profession they can fall back on. Only difficulty is that a lot of trad men try to demonize female independence, but they’re not going to be their if their ex-wives or widow is working around the clock in care washing the backsides of gaal pensioners. The conservative government has cut benefits, JSA, society is poorer and those that fall through the cracks are usually uneducated middle aged women and children. That’s why I’ll always say to any young girl, if you value yourself don’t ever listen to anti-education/work men. They couldn’t careless about your well-being. If they divorce you, obviously why should they care what happens to you? And if they die? They’re with Allah.

Honestly, would redpill have gotten this point had it not been for western femenism, all these movements are caused by each other, no matter how much animosity is between them it seems. It's almost ironic
I agree with you 100%, I don’t support redpill but I understand that the increasing popularity is a direct response to modern day western feminism… I mean think about it… 5 years ago you never heard of this red pill/manosphere crap going on.

The true movement of the red pill has gone underground, Main stream red pill is about making money. By pandering to the countless losers out there who “feel” rejected or hurt by women.

It’s no longer about male improvement, it’s about bashing women because that’s where the money is.

Some miskiin simp watches a few episodes of fresh & fit and comes to the conclusion, that red pill is bad. Without ever understanding the fundamentals.

Trending

Latest posts