meanwhile in red pill world....

Ancient Greeks were the most misogynistic civilizations ever and what’s also interesting is that they celebrated male brotherhood and β€˜Eros’ and believed the highest form of love a man can have is one of that of his male companion.

Bearing in mind, this was a time in which marriage was encouraged for fertility purposes and every man over 30 who could was expected to be married, but loving a woman was seen as degrading. Therefore the question that this raises is this, if you can’t love your spouse, who do you reserve your love for?

My point when it comes to this mini history lesson is that we’ve already had a time in history in which extreme misogyny bred rampant normalizing of homosexuality between men.

Men even when married, cannot love a partner that they look down on with contempt and disrespect. You cannot as a human truly love what you deem to be menial. Human nature naturally scorns those that they regard as β€˜inferior’ and of low quality so I can’t for the life of me see how very misogynistic men can ever form a heart felt connection with a woman. Ancient Greeks were honest about this and thus admitted that since women were lower humans, a man should love another man. This generation of redpillers aren’t so forthcoming, but history repeats itself.

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
That's actually false. Many studies show that a man is at his highest testosterone when he has multiple wives, ie living with multiple woman. So he is just taking πŸ’©πŸ’©.

Red pill is really brainwashing the Muslim youth. As Muslims we don't need red pill.

Ancient Greeks were the most misogynistic civilizations ever and what’s also interesting is that they celebrated male brotherhood and β€˜Eros’ and believed the highest form of love a man can have is one of that of his male companion.

Bearing in mind, this was a time in which marriage was encouraged for fertility purposes and every man over 30 who could was expected to be married, but loving a woman was seen as degrading. Therefore the question that this raises is this, if you can’t love your spouse, who do you reserve your love for?

My point when it comes to this mini history lesson is that we’ve already had a time in history in which extreme misogyny bred rampant normalizing of homosexuality between men.

Men even when married, cannot love a partner that they look down on with contempt and disrespect. You cannot as a human truly love what you deem to be menial. Human nature naturally scorns those that they regard as β€˜inferior’ and of low quality so I can’t for the life of me see how very misogynistic men can ever form a heart felt connection with a woman. Ancient Greeks were honest about this and thus admitted that since women were lower humans, a man should love another man. This generation of redpillers aren’t so forthcoming, but history repeats itself.

Western civilization going back to its ghey Greco-Roman roots

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Every single red pill enthusiast either has Hitler-level hatred of women, are in the closet, or lack any form of principles. They will call themselves Muslim but then have a giant dog the size of a Lion on their lap in their living room. Keep these frauds away from us.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Honestly, would redpill have gotten this point had it not been for western femenism, all these movements are caused by each other, no matter how much animosity is between them it seems. It's almost ironic