Me Not Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
This crazy witch hunt being committed by feminists is nothing but an attempt to castrate men due to penis envy. As for me, I will continue to hit on women, unapologetically.

Blame western men they are too weak to control them, they spoiled their women to much and now this disease has spread :vo3yidw:. I guess it's true that half of hell fire will be female, the population will be filled with western women.

Blame western men they are too weak to control them, they spoiled their women to much and now this disease has spread :vo3yidw:. I guess it's true that half of hell fire will be female, the population will be filled with western women.
:siilaanyolaugh:Simmer down lil boy.. “spoiled” their women with what? The me too movement? And what do you think the other half will be filled with? Kkk

:siilaanyolaugh:Simmer down lil boy.. “spoiled” their women with what? The me too movement? And what do you think the other half will be filled with? Kkk
It's fact m8 their women go around asking for rights to have their breasts hanging out in public and their men can't control them, they all going to hell. Even us muslims aren't perfect and we could be punished but the westerners are definitely going to hell. Not to mention how they emboldened the homosexuals and if you believe in sodom and gommorah, look at how god punished them for that. Then imagine how terrible the usa is compared to them, the punishment is only held for so long.

If a girl accuses you of rape , the least you did to her was bad sex.Personally I find that horrible as well and you deserve the jailing.
:gaasdrink:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
If a girl accuses you of rape , the least you did to her was bad sex.Personally I find that horrible as well and you deserve the jailing.

You need to watch your back waryaahe before another Xalimo starts calling you a sex predator :siilaanyolaugh:

RICH

Leave me alone, I'm revaluating my life, if you lot accuse me what hope do I have with others.
:ileycry:
Any day now my hooyo will be crying while Ill be in that court room accused of saying "Hey babe"
:shookgabre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LOL

Waan kuu la kaftamiya saaxib. Make Hooyo proud #NoFap

LOL

Waan kuu la kaftamiya saaxib. Make Hooyo proud #NoFap

I have to be extra careful, this place isn't Somalia.
:damedamn:
I remember I was in a restaurant at Somalia.Aljazeera was on with women protesting something.This old man was like "look at them , who will f*ck them now".
:damn:

RICH

I have to be extra careful, this place isn't Somalia.
:damedamn:
I remember I was in a restaurant at Somalia.Aljazeera was on with women protesting something.This old man was like "look at them , who will f*ck them now".
:damn:

Ninkaasi waa badoow, I’m telling you.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
If you don’t want to be accused of rape keep your peen in your pants and get a wife. Very simple. That for the females too keep your privates to yourself. Nowadays their are women sexually violating men.:susp:

Nah, sexual harassment shouldn't be taken lightly.
But what bothers me is that gay paedophilia isn't brought up much, outside of Kevin Spacey.

Like, a victim of Bryan Singer literally gave a public interview of what happened to him years ago. He may be lying, but I feel it's an interesting discussion people should have about Hollywood as a whole.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Agreed. If women would just stay home, this harassment wouldn’t be an issue to begin with. Any fem-nazi that tries to debate me is futile. I wear pants in the house and I can pee sarajoog should I choose to, :manny:.

RICH

Agreed. If women would just stay home, this harassment wouldn’t be an issue to begin with. Any fem-nazi that tries to debate me is futile. I wear pants in the house and I can pee sarajoog should I choose to, :manny:.

Let me guess, you're married to a Xalimo from back home or you're not married because nobody wants your dumb ass :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending