Me and my boyfriend debating who would win between the Aztecs and the Ajuran empire

Who would between the Aztecs and Ajuran Empire ?

• Aztecs

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Ajuran Empire

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend says the Aztecs would win because they're bigger and stronger. I say that the Ajuran empire has better battle tactics and has more powerful allies. Would do you think ?

Tukraq

VIP
My boyfriend says the Aztecs would win because they're bigger and stronger. I say that the Ajuran empire has better battle tactics and has more powerful allies. Would do you think ?
Ajuuran beat the Portuguese who along with the Spanish took over all of South America and Mexico, ajuuran by far

Ajuuran by faarr tf Aztec are on like Ancient EGypt 5th dynasty level lool they would get their hearts handed back to them by Ajuuran
I think that the Dervish could take them out as well. The other Native Americans are no contest. Chief Running Bear is going to fight in his little canoe and with his spirit guide.

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Aztecs? Bigger than somalis? Lmao aztecs were short af thatโ€™s who the Mexicans get their shortness from lol

Aztecs? Bigger than somalis? Lmao aztecs were short af thatโ€™s who the Mexicans get their shortness from lol
They probably have more muscle mass and are heavier. Isn't martials art extremely popular in Somalia. It would make sense. Both sans pymies and maybe other cushitic people and Berber people, Somalis are thinner with less muscle mass than them. Probably to adapt to the climate. Also, I would imagine it would make easier to walk on sand . Somalis would have had to find other ways of fighting outside of pure brute strength

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Aztecs would of used obsidian bladed sticks whilst the Ajurans would of used matchlock rifles and cavalry, which could of easily dealt with the flanking maneuvers of the Aztecs. However, the Ajurans would have a tought time dealing with how the Aztec deployed their poisoned blow dart users and long bow men, skirmishers or night raiders are very very annoying and could affect the morale of the soldiers, causing mutiny or other things.

I won't rabble on for too long, it would be an Ajuran victory hands down.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Your bf and u r a boring couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts