@Mckenzie appreciation thread

@Mckenzie has been yearning for a appreciation thread for a while, I have never done one cause it is a bit corny but if anyone deserves it she does. He chills round shoreditch serving light and dark to the mukulaal. Happy 45th birthday bro. :salute:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
"Serving light and dark"????????

He is cool and a major asset for the Hg's here. I love how he reacts to gibiin's insults.:ftw9nwa: Absolute positivity.

Greta Thunberg Stares at Donald Trump 07032020134528.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yeah he’s ok I guess.

Abti if you want an appreciation thread you need to stand out :chrisfreshhah:

I proved my credentials as a FKD king, best taste in Music, hottest British accent, only verified nigha with a beard and a car and an honourable member of the toxic masculinity squad :kanyeshrug:

Macalin M

Out here
Abti if you want an appreciation thread you need to stand out :chrisfreshhah:

I proved my credentials as a FKD king, best taste in Music, hottest British accent, only verified nigha with a beard and a car and an honourable member of the toxic masculinity squad :kanyeshrug:
I don’t need one akh. I ain’t need to stand out. I’ll change my name again in a few weeks and I’ll be unrecognisable to new users again :cool:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don’t know @Mckenzie well but he seems down-to-earth and is a good representative for beesha Southside Galkayo. It’s a positive change from the likes of the merchant of death, hagstradamus himself @Inquisitive_.

Trending