MBS does FOX News Interview: America was once Conservative, Saudi Arabia will change too.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
America and Saudi Arabia are kinda similar in terms of their ruling of law and restrictions.

But America came along way considering they were conservative in the 1800s until the 1960’s

Their transitioning were intense and required a lot of human right activist.

They’ve changed the rules of:

-Slavery

-Racial segregation

-Abuse of women rights

-Interracial marriages

-Gay marriages

Now America is seen by the world as a wonderland for people who wants to live in a world of free.

Now Saudi (a Moslem country) who had years of oppressing women and minorities who had intense labour work (that’s sometimes considered a modern day slavery), they’re thinking of getting the same title and recognition as Americans with their transitioning.

But I wonder how things going to change.

Will they become more moderate and less religious?

Idk.

But it’s interesting.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Sheikh Rabee al Madkhali is a great scholar and I support him, although he's not infallible or anything like that. But I don't think I have one single post saying anything for or against MBS. I also am not aware of Sheikh Rabee al Madkhali saying anything about him.

I know Shamsi (who I don't listen to) apparently loves MBS and said MBS is Salafi. I just have no comment on MBS or on the rulers of Muslim countries in general.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Democracy is kufr. I know there are some rulers in Muslim countries involved in democracy which is really terrible but... I don't really talk about them. My avoiding talking about the rulers of Muslim countries isn't something specific to a particular country or ruler. And I am not a stooge for any MENA country.

Saudi historically has done a lot for Salafiyyah and a lot of Salafi scholars are there. I respect Saudi for the good it's done and its logical for me to respect their historic contributions just like Sufis respect the Ottomans and communists respect the USSR. But Salafiyyah existed before Saudi, exists independently and Salafiyyah isn't about worshipping Saudi or any particular country. I think there are people who seem to think that and I believe it's wrong.

I want to share a hadith from 40 hadith of Imam Nawawi:

On the authority of Abu Najeeh al-’Irbaad ibn Saariyah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) gave us a sermon by which our hearts were filled with fear and tears came to our eyes. So we said, “O Messenger of Allah! It is as though this is a farewell sermon, so counsel us.” He (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “I counsel you to have taqwa (fear) of Allah, and to listen and obey [your leader], even if a slave were to become your ameer. Verily he among you who lives long will see great controversy, so you must keep to my Sunnah and to the Sunnah of the Khulafa ar-Rashideen (the rightly guided caliphs), those who guide to the right way. Cling to it stubbornly [literally: with your molar teeth]. Beware of newly invented matters [in the religion], for verily every bidah (innovation) is misguidance.”

[Abu Dawud]
It was related by at-Tirmidhi, who said that it was a good and sound hadeeth.

عَنْ أَبِي نَجِيحٍ الْعِرْبَاضِ بْنِ سَارِيَةَ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ: "وَعَظَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم مَوْعِظَةً وَجِلَتْ مِنْهَا الْقُلُوبُ، وَذَرَفَتْ مِنْهَا الْعُيُونُ، فَقُلْنَا: يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ! كَأَنَّهَا مَوْعِظَةُ مُوَدِّعٍ فَأَوْصِنَا، قَالَ: أُوصِيكُمْ بِتَقْوَى اللَّهِ، وَالسَّمْعِ وَالطَّاعَةِ وَإِنْ تَأَمَّرَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَبْدٌ، فَإِنَّهُ مَنْ يَعِشْ مِنْكُمْ فَسَيَرَى اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا، فَعَلَيْكُمْ بِسُنَّتِي وَسُنَّةِ الْخُلَفَاءِ الرَّاشِدِينَ الْمَهْدِيينَ، عَضُّوا عَلَيْهَا بِالنَّوَاجِذِ، وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَمُحْدَثَاتِ الْأُمُورِ؛ فَإِنَّ كُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلَالَةٌ". [رَوَاهُ أَبُو دَاوُدَ]، وَاَلتِّرْمِذِيُّ [رقم:266] وَقَالَ: حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ.

That is the right thing- just stick to the sunnah. That doesn't mean following some specific country. I'm with Saudi if they're with the sunnah and if they're not then I'm not really with them.

Last edited:
Does he mean his country will gradually accept woke agenda?

By the way, this is the first time I heard him speak English.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Democracy is kufr. I know there are some rulers in Muslim countries involved in democracy which is really terrible but... I don't really talk about them. My avoiding talking about the rulers of Muslim countries isn't something specific to a particular country or ruler. And I am not a stooge for any MENA country.

Saudi historically has done a lot for Salafiyyah and a lot of Salafi scholars are there. I respect Saudi for the good it's done and its logical for me to respect their historic contributions just like Sufis respect the Ottomans and communists respect the USSR. But Salafiyyah existed before Saudi, exists independently and Salafiyyah isn't about worshipping Saudi or any particular country. I think there are people who seem to think that and I believe it's wrong.

I want to share a hadith from 40 hadith of Imam Nawawi:

On the authority of Abu Najeeh al-’Irbaad ibn Saariyah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) gave us a sermon by which our hearts were filled with fear and tears came to our eyes. So we said, “O Messenger of Allah! It is as though this is a farewell sermon, so counsel us.” He (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “I counsel you to have taqwa (fear) of Allah, and to listen and obey [your leader], even if a slave were to become your ameer. Verily he among you who lives long will see great controversy, so you must keep to my Sunnah and to the Sunnah of the Khulafa ar-Rashideen (the rightly guided caliphs), those who guide to the right way. Cling to it stubbornly [literally: with your molar teeth]. Beware of newly invented matters [in the religion], for verily every bidah (innovation) is misguidance.”

[Abu Dawud]
It was related by at-Tirmidhi, who said that it was a good and sound hadeeth.

عَنْ أَبِي نَجِيحٍ الْعِرْبَاضِ بْنِ سَارِيَةَ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ: "وَعَظَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم مَوْعِظَةً وَجِلَتْ مِنْهَا الْقُلُوبُ، وَذَرَفَتْ مِنْهَا الْعُيُونُ، فَقُلْنَا: يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ! كَأَنَّهَا مَوْعِظَةُ مُوَدِّعٍ فَأَوْصِنَا، قَالَ: أُوصِيكُمْ بِتَقْوَى اللَّهِ، وَالسَّمْعِ وَالطَّاعَةِ وَإِنْ تَأَمَّرَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَبْدٌ، فَإِنَّهُ مَنْ يَعِشْ مِنْكُمْ فَسَيَرَى اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا، فَعَلَيْكُمْ بِسُنَّتِي وَسُنَّةِ الْخُلَفَاءِ الرَّاشِدِينَ الْمَهْدِيينَ، عَضُّوا عَلَيْهَا بِالنَّوَاجِذِ، وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَمُحْدَثَاتِ الْأُمُورِ؛ فَإِنَّ كُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلَالَةٌ". [رَوَاهُ أَبُو دَاوُدَ]، وَاَلتِّرْمِذِيُّ [رقم:266] وَقَالَ: حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ.

That is the right thing- just stick to the sunnah. That doesn't mean following some specific country. I'm with Saudi if they're with the sunnah and if they're not then I'm not really with them.
Democracy is kufr kulaha, get a load of this guy. Somalias ancient clan system is closer to democracy than theocracy.
:deadpeter:
You need to watch what you say. You talk very irresponsibly.
:bell:

Internet Nomad

☆𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠☆
It will be a interesting future indeed when you consider saudi the “origin of islam” will turn progressive will they influence other nations?

Internet Nomad

☆𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠☆
There's no doubt that democracy & secularism are kufar ideologies
Rathee have democracy than some ragtag jahdi militia try and run their corrupted version of islam. Untill a righteous sharia comes about i dont want to hear about anything other than democracy.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world

And yet here you are in their country where democracy and secularism are allowed.

You wouldn’t be here because of that.

Be grateful you can practice your deen with out being discriminated.

:pachah1: :Kkk:

attash

Amaan Duule
MBS is Saudi Arabia's version of Pahlavi. It won't be long before a Saudi version of Khomeini rises up to challenge him. I give about a decade or two before he is overthrown.

Indeed. Democracy is apart of liberalism and is opposed to Islam, which has its own political system.

What kind of Muslim defends an anti-Islam system made by gaalo? Ignorance is a disease.

I also see @Omar del Sur showed up to post a hadith about the khilafa in defence of MBS blatantly saying he wants to remove Islam. Madkhalism = promoters of liberalism.

He did not even bat an eye, MBS is the worst thing to happen to the Madkhalis. Utterly exposed their facade.

Trending