Mayweather vs McGregor fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Rounds knockout!
I predicted here first!
I don't know whose going to Win.
6-12 rounds, technical draw from the ref.
Rematch.
Mayweather takes a dive in the 3rd.

Jews/whites do not pay Mayweather $350 mil vs McG $70 mil, so the black man can defeat their best fighter in Ultra HD.

I think Mayweather chose his pockets over black collective success.

There's a lot of reverse psychology going on here, which makes it difficult to figure out who's going to win.

Rooting for Mayweather though, like the black supremacist that I am. Never bow to no white boy.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

This whole thing reminds me of the Eddie Murphy joke

Eddie Murphy is the GOAT :pachah1:
6-12 rounds, technical draw from the ref.
Rematch.
Mayweather takes a dive in the 3rd.

Jews/whites do not pay Mayweather $350 mil vs McG $70 mil, so the black man can defeat their best fighter in Ultra HD.

I think Mayweather chose his pockets over black collective success.

There's a lot of reverse psychology going on here, which makes it difficult to figure out who's going to win.

Rooting for Mayweather though, like the black supremacist that I am. Never bow to no white boy.
:comeon:You're quite the conspiracy theorist

Eddie Murphy is the GOAT :pachah1:

:comeon:You're quite the conspiracy theorist
How exactly? Because I gave an opinion (which could be wrong, I never said I'm right, just my humble opinion) that intersects mass psychology, sports finance management and current geo-political race relations? Does that make me a conspiracy theorist. You gotta do better than that man.

You're online in a foreign country, because white people destroyed your own country and I'm a conspiracy theorist for doubting white mans intentions?

Sounding a little coon-ish there bud :denzelnigga:

YoungFarah

VIP
How exactly? Because I gave an opinion (which could be wrong, I never said I'm right, just my humble opinion) that intersects mass psychology, sports finance management and current geo-political race relations? Does that make me a conspiracy theorist. You gotta do better than that man.

You're online in a foreign country, because white people destroyed your own country and I'm a conspiracy theorist for doubting white mans intentions?

Sounding a little coon-ish there bud :denzelnigga:
:faysalwtf:Can you not take a light-hearted remark godamn why does everyone have to be so sensitive wallahi people need to man up. Learn to take jokes saxiib.:ayaanswag::samwelcome:

YoungFarah

VIP
And Somalia destroyed itself the white man destroyed Somalia kulaha. I hate this victim mentality that you're adopting from the African-Americans. Learn to be accountable. The state Somalia is in was caused by Somalis.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Don't touch it! Get a virus then, you have been warned!!
Don't scare the masses hun. Every streaming site has it's dangers, you just have to know how to navigate those dangers.

Come fight time, I hope to see all of you in the chat. I will go by BANTU, keep a look out

2 hrs to go UK Time!

We shall see xx
I've got Money on this with the other Muslims.
No bookies Mate!

If I go to hell so will they.

Status
Not open for further replies.