Mayweather vs McGregor fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Who even cares about this overhyped shit? :farmajoyaab:

Some tickets are going for 1million+ dollars. As if this isn't all scripted and preplanned. No real fight will take place you xoolo :noneck:

I'll just watch the highlights on YouTube to have something to talk about on Monday

It's an obvious marketing stunt

It's a match between one of the best boxers in history and a dude who never boxed in his life.

What's really more stupid is the fact that McGregor got supporters.

its definitely a staged match!

Who even cares about this overhyped shit? :farmajoyaab:

Some tickets are going for 1million+ dollars. As if this isn't all scripted and preplanned. No real fight will take place you xoolo :noneck:

I'll just watch the highlights on YouTube to have something to talk about on Monday
A boxing promoter that worked with mayweather was found dead this week within hours after a press conference, because he revealed the fight would be a draw, and a rematch is already planned out.

https://twitter.com/Don_Bianco/status/899990314584350720

https://archive.is/jnBaX/ef3b08937612ad4fb5899e819658ed0145ea76a2.jpg

Gibson, a PR executive, had been working alongside Mayweather Promotions as well as McGregor Sports & Entertainment on promoting Saturday’s prize fight between the pair. However Gibson went “off-script” in Toronto and was removed from the premises by security staff, but not before publicly criticizing the pair.
In the eleventh round McGregor is going to throw his shoulder out so they can both go home with egos intact, counting their millions.
Of course there will be a rematch. That might be more of a genuine fight. But knowing these two, probably not

Barry Gibson was found dead in his hometown of Washington D.C. in what has the hallmarks of an execution-style killing, hours after blowing the lid on the Mayweather-McGregor fight backstage at a press conference in Toronto, Canada.
Early reports claim the 45-year-old was found shot dead in his Jeep, along with one other man, believed to be a colleague.

The Washington Post has not responded to queries regarding why they unpublished the story

Barry Gibson was found dead in his Jeep in D.C. Mayweather Promotions and McGregor Sports & Entertainment are now denying they worked with him. “We don’t know Barry Gibson.”

I personally believe this, because modern sports have always been rigged, just like the NBA ref's that came out a few years ago about all matches being fixed. The NBA, UEFA and NFL franchise owners, make 10x more money on illegal off-the-book gamblings on their own matches in Macau, than earnings from "clean" matches associated with viewing rights and sponsorships agreements. BUT I don't have any evidence about Barry Gibson, gun shots to the head a few hours later are hard to ignore, so take it with a pinch of salt as the internet can be slanderous at times.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
dont underestimate mcgregor he been fighting since he was a wee lad
20969290_113167169405122_1876718898091393024_n.jpg

i want MCCracker to be knocked out cold.

Whenever cadaans get one of these mediocre yet cocky fuckers to look up to, they become so fucking annoying.
Exactly, you can already see how the white boys worship him. He's already been racist to Mayweather a few times during their "tour."

This fight is not about the two individual fighters, but a fight between global working class black people against global working class white people. Nothing less than the most concise representation of the coming race wars in North America. Perfectly timed with all the KKK riots.

Social engineering at its finest.

Exactly, you can already see how the white boys worship him. He's already been racist to Mayweather a few times during their "tour."

This fight is not about the two individual fighters, but a fight between global working class black people against global working class white people. Nothing less than the most concise representation of the coming race wars in North America. Perfectly timed with all the KKK riots.

Social engineering at its finest.
Right.

there's a race war going on in the you tube comments of the final weigh in right now.

cadaans are already insufferable but they become a headache whenever these sorts of events are happening.

hopefully their boy gets KO'd in the first round so they can stfu for a while.

Right.

there's a race war going on in the you tube comments of the final weigh in right now.

cadaans are already insufferable but they become a headache whenever these sorts of events are happening.

I don't know why, but this whole bout has an O.J Simpson trial feel to it, just as how all black people supported O.J and all white people wanted him to get the chair. That's what makes me think this is being used to set up the race riots.

Mayweather better win this.

Right.

Stay out of it. We are not black nor white.

Mayweather in 6 rounds or less. I've made bets with 8 white guys at work who sincerely believe that mcgregor will knock mayweather out. Easy money :lolbron:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Right.

Unfortunately Im pretty sure Mayweather is going to throw the fight.

warya i'm just done with the stupid cadaans at my job.

i just want them to eat their words tomorrow:noneck:

I know the feeling Abayo. :friendhug:

I need to be smarter and less lazy so I can be self employed. :jcoleno:

Odeg

Gedo
Floyd should win because Conor is not even a boxer but im rooting for Conor. If he wins its the biggest upset ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts