Mayor of Xamar's kids elated that they have the chance 2 loot. Spoke N event,can't speak Somali lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

May they get poked in the streets of London if their dad loots one penny away from the poor masses of Xamar. Aaaaamiin

Last edited:
waan ku hadli karaa af somali, ma baasay imtixaanki?

Haa waad gudubtay imitxaanka.

Note: Passing, in Somali version "baasitaan" means "Gudub, Gudbitaan, Gudbid" That is the Somali word for Passing whether it is for exams or just crossing somewhere like a street etc, or out running something.

Keep up the good work :nvjpqts:

Haa waad gudubtay imitxaanka.

Note: Passing, in Somali version "baasitaan" means "Gudub, Gudbitaan, Gudbid" That is the Somali word for Passing whether it is for exams or just crossing somewhere like a street etc, or out running something.

Keep up the good work :nvjpqts:

i didn't know "baasitaan" was not somali and came from passing, i guess you learn new things everyday

i didn't know "baasitaan" was not somali and came from passing, i guess you learn new things everyday

Your parents/faimly passed that down to you anyway since they were from a city. City people always incorporate foreign words into their language. Pure languages do exist outside cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts