Mayor of Hargeisa has blamed the residents for the trash in the floods.

Reborn
The mayor of Hargeisa personifies everything wrong with Somaliland at the moment.If he wins the elections this month wallahi I will leave this forum as I don't want to utter Somaliland again in my life.
The worst mayor in the world.I hope the locals have been visiting Berbera to actually see a competent mayor that serves his people.

Reborn
Just listening to that video makes me sick.Rubbish collection/waste management should be service the city council does and not private companies (whom he has connections to) to charge people 5 dollars a month.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The mayor of Hargeisa personifies everything wrong with Somaliland at the moment.If he wins the elections this month wallahi I will leave this forum as I don't want to utter Somaliland again in my life.
The worst mayor in the world.I hope the locals have been visiting Berbera to actually see a competent mayor that serves his people.
Yeah the berbera mayor is actually good.
I can't wait till they replace this guy:lawd:

He will rewin elections due to tribalism lol.

Berbera is a false comparison to be honest, Berbera is like the economic center of Somaliland and thus gets alot of investment by government and foreign donors. Hargeisa only gets a budget of 10million dollars a year which mainly goes to maintaining the situation rather then development.

Its the Somaliland government which is clueless due to not focusing on resource extraction and instead spending millions in other fruitless avenues.

Reborn
T
He will rewin elections due to tribalism lol.

Berbera is a false comparison to be honest, Berbera is like the economic center of Somaliland and thus gets alot of investment by government and foreign donors. Hargeisa only gets a budget of 10million dollars a year which mainly goes to maintaining the situation rather then development.

Its the Somaliland government which is clueless due to not focusing on resource extraction and instead spending millions in other fruitless avenues.

Berbera mayor is not a false comparison.The mayor their mingles with the people and doesn't spew 68IQ nonsense like how the roads were getting destroyed due to the soap people dish out...
Nor is he involved in significant corruption scandals and blames the citizens for the lack of change.

8 years on

-No formal addresses
-No traffic lights
-Limited public space for parks (local gov keeps selling land)
-No waste collection
And much more...

All people want is a mayor that can talk to the common man and be accountable through being transparent.Another 5-10 years of him will be the death of the city.Within the last three weeks the mayor of Berbera has completed the following projects which is a new bus terminal, built 144 homes for the displaced locals and a milk market.All these projects didn't require significant capital but just good governance!

I don't he will win as people had enough.The mayor is from my sub sub sub sub sub sub sub tribe and my family won't be voting for him as he has embarrassed our tribe.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
T

Berbera mayor is not a false comparison.The mayor their mingles with the people and doesn't spew 68IQ nonsense like how the roads were getting destroyed due to the soap people dish out...
Nor is he involved in significant corruption scandals and blames the citizens for the lack of change.

8 years on

-No formal addresses
-No traffic lights
-No waste collection
And much more...

All people want is a mayor that can talk to the common man and be accountable through being transparent.Another 5-10 years of him will be the death of the city.Within the last three weeks the mayor of Berbera has completed the following projects which is a new bus terminal, built 144 homes for the displaced locals and a milk market.All these projects didn't require significant capital but just good governance!

I don't he will win as people had enough.The mayor is from my sub sub sub sub sub sub sub tribe and my family won't be voting for him as he has embarrassed our tribe.
Who embarrassed you? Mayor Cidiin or Soltelco

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
T

8 years on

-No formal addresses
-No traffic lights
-No waste collection
And much more...

Is the mayor of hargeisa HA?

Trending

Latest posts