MONEY TEAM
isnt the so called isaaq founder buried there meaning:dead:
that place was a dhulos controlled isaaq town:dead:
or it was og yours and got taken from you:dead:

Bohol

VIP
@Freebandz Dhulos never lived in the coast. It was Warsangeli
town though longtime ago (like 500 years ago) as it states in Futah Al Habash
Conquest of Abyssinia . As time went by they were pushed further east that is how
they ended up in Las Qoray. Sheikh Isaaq is buried in the west of the town near
the mountains not the town itself.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I didn't write history. What do Maydh, Ceerigaabo and Gashaamo all have in common? they were D block lands once upon in time.
russ.png

I didn't write history. What do Maydh, Ceerigaabo and Gashaamo all have in common? they were D block lands once upon in time.
russ.png

Your about to Lose Gashamo and many other Cities will follow. The days where you rode the British to victory are over the Queen disowned you

:camby:

By the way reer Maydh are the darkest people i've ever seen :holeup:

waraabe

Your superior
Your about to Lose Gashamo and many other Cities will follow. The days where you rode the British to victory are over the Queen disowned you

By the way reer Maydh are the darkest people i've ever seen :holeup:

Darod shouldn't talk about foreigners. You gave your daughters to british soliders. We know your Suldaans begged the british for help while some asked to fight for them

Darod shouldn't talk about foreigners. You gave your daughters to british soliders. We know your Suldaans begged the british for help while some asked to fight for them

Darood where under Italian invasion, Majerteen Sultanate fought with the Italians not the British.

Look i feel bad for Somaliland first the Queen disowns you now the Ethiopians who you put on your Flag in their honor obamadatazz

It's OK Hawd isn't coming back next on the Free list are Awdal and SSC

waraabe

Your superior
Darood where under Italian invasion, Majerteen Sultanate fought with the Italians not the British.

Amina boqor was given to a British solider named Douglas.

Warsangeli Suldan was begging the british

The Mareexan were requesting to fight for the british.

waraabe

Your superior
Look i feel bad for Somaliland first the Queen disowns you now the Ethiopians who you put on your Flag in their honor obamadatazz

It's OK Hawd isn't coming back next on the Free list are Awdal and SSC

Your great grandmother Amina boqor married sir Douglas so why are you against the british :siilaanyolaugh:.

Come take khaatumo. :yacadiim:

Amina boqor was given to a British solider named Douglas.

Warsangeli Suldan was begging the british

The Mareexan were requesting to fight for the british.

All allegatioins but we know the Isaaq were fighting for the British against the Sayd Mohamed and ever since. No other Somali group fought alongside the British against their Somali brothers

waraabe

Your superior
All allegatioins but we know the Isaaq were fighting for the British against the Sayd Mohamed and ever since. No other Somali group fought alongside the British against their Somali brothers

No those are facts, Amina boqor naked portrait is on Google. I dont want to post it here as it is Ramadan.

It is a fact Warsangeli Suldan begged for the British help.

Jubbaland fighters for the British were darod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending