Maybe we should leave the Arab league

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
These lot and their inferiority complex for Arabs.

Waryahey, stop being an emotional wreck, and have some self-respect.

"Oh no, some Arab/s called me a *Abd* and Gulf States, destabilise Somalia. S f*ck them, leave Islam, and support Israel"

Thats how the world works, my sweetie. You'll get racism, and your country will get exploited if its weak and insecure.

Now, stop being a little crybaby b*tch and toughen up.

pirater

the sea
VIP
From a financial perspective Somalia’s only major economy is live stock trade to the gulf. How brain dead do you have to be to cut ties with you’re only economic partner. Sspot threads are going downhill.
are dumb. Don't spout shit without reading the OP. I said if Somalia stabilises meaning if we also get another reliable economic source

pirater

the sea
VIP
These lot and their inferiority complex for Arabs.

Waryahey, stop being an emotional wreck, and have some self-respect.

"Oh no, some Arab/s called me a *Abd* and Gulf States, destabilise Somalia. S f*ck them, leave Islam, and support Israel"

Thats how the world works, my sweetie. You'll get racism, and your country will get exploited if its weak and insecure.

Now, stop being a little crybaby b*tch and toughen up.
what are you talking about. I just said that I think we are too dependent on Arabs and the league and we should start looking and creating other alliances.

We should stay in the Arab League. Egypt is a member of both the Arab League and African Union just like Somalia. What Somalia should be doing is establishing relations with countries like Brazil, Colombia, Israel in order to expand our diplomatic relations.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We should stay in the Arab League. Egypt is a member of both the Arab League and African Union just like Somalia. What Somalia should be doing is establishing relations with countries like Brazil, Colombia, Israel in order to expand our diplomatic relations.

I totally agree with you.
We should stick with the Arab League as long as it benefits us, but also trade with our neighbors and other emerging countries in the world, and normalize our relations with Israel.