Maybe, just maybe...

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Men aren't so bad after all...

I was walking down the stairs and I was harassing this girl on the phone because she was ignoring me and I missed a step and this guy caught me. He was mad cute and was 100% Somali, was tall as hell too

Felt like a Disney princess for a second until he gave me a dirty look loool dickhead. Anyways, which one of you motherfuckers was it? No one gives me a dirty look and get's away with it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I was walking down the stairs and I was harassing this girl on the phone because she was ignoring me and I missed a step and this guy caught me. He was mad cute and was 100% Somali, was tall as hell too

Felt like a Disney princess for a second until he gave me a dirty look loool dickhead. Anyways, which one of you motherfuckers was it? No one gives me a dirty look and get's away with it.

black-princess-queen-royalty-feature-640x340-1280x720.jpg

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

It was me I WAS SHOCK BY THE LENGTH OF YOUR FOREHEAD AND SMELL THE SMELL OF OUD WITH FART IT SHOCKED ME MY BELOVED

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Wallahi you're so brutal... just because I didn't shower for 2 weeks doesn't mean I don't have rights :mahubowtf:
You have rights and I'm kidding I love a musky halimo it sends me to paradise I even allow halimos to fart in my face they are the only women I allow to do that I love Somali women farts and all

Naaya you're dreaming too much, lets be honest no walking man on this earth would take the tike of his day to catch you.
hurdada kac kac

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Naaya you're dreaming too much, lets be honest no walking man on this earth would take the tike of his day to catch you.
hurdada kac kac
What the actual f*ck is wrong with you? I make a fake thread to get attention and you ruin it? Daanyeeryahow waalan I hope you fall down the stairs like I did.

What the actual f*ck is wrong with you? I make a fake thread to get attention and you ruin it? Daanyeeryahow waalan I hope you fall down the stairs like I did.
My points still stands correct, you mustve been thinking about this kind of thing happening to you before typing it out.
therefore daydreaming. again hurtadada ka kac

Trending

Latest posts