maya jama

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I've seen some oldschool pics of urban somalis from the 70s and 80s on Instagram.

This current generation is a farcry as far as the facial structure is concerned. Even their hairlines wasnt as mashup as our generation.

Can you enlighten me more on the past ways of our folks that we seem to have abandoned?
I'm not too clued up tbh

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah, I've seen some oldschool pics of urban somalis from the 70s and 80s on Instagram.

This current generation is a farcry as far as the facial structure is concerned. Even their hairlines wasnt as mashup as our generation.

Can you enlighten me more on the past ways of our folks that we seem to have abandoned?
I'm not too clued up tbh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Maya looks more Somali in her younger days, i can recognise those cheeks a mile off.

7777487_orig.jpg

maxresdefault-7.jpg

Thanks to aging (from her mums side) and enhanced makeup, her look is more refined.

Her breaking up with Stormzy was bad for the industry, a lot of common folks wanted to see a genuine relationship come from that cesspool of Music but it's impossible.

Wtf... Why is this guy with a Cameroon flag(i think)using white supremacists pics against us????
the same reason why somalis use white supremacist insults against other madows? he's probably projecting because madow men are the ones who are impregnating white women and leaving them with half breed children.

the same reason why somalis use white supremacist insults against other madows? he's probably projecting because madow men are the ones who are impregnating white women and leaving them with half breed children.
I found out a few days after that guy is a Somali dude lol.