Maya Jama: What Made My Dad a "Bad" Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Is the lack of fathers in Somali families really that prevalent? I only knew two Somali guys without their father around. One of them was divorced, the other one died.

Last edited:

World

VIP
somali fathers are never around, all diaspora Somali kids are fatherless, did she think he was cadaan?
Don't act as if every Somali father are out getting drunk in the pub and marrying Christians. That may have been the case for you, but not me alhamdulilah.

Don't act as if every Somali father are out getting drunk in the pub and marrying Christians. That may have been the case for you, but not me alhamdulilah.
where did I act as if Somali fathers are drinking and marrying Christians? I said Somali fathers are not around their kids, they're at fadhi kudirir and only mothers are with their kids everywhere you go but that's ok for you bec he ain't married Christian Right?

Interesting. Do you believe that if the person commits themselves to becoming more righteous (by their own volition)? Will their frequency start to attract that? Since like attracts like. And is there a way to fortify one's defenses. Just in case, an unassuming but cunning sociopath manages to pass by level two. Normally, they are discovered but what if someone marries this type? Would that signify a weakness in character, on the part of the victim or just naiveté?

Yes, it goes a lot further, we learn from the story of Khidr and Musa the reoccurring theme that even the offspring of the righteous parents are saved, so yes, as your piety goes up, the better you are protected by the most beneficent and guided towards that which is best for you.

This shores up any weaknesses or deficiencies you may have while protecting you from any impeccable cunning fox from penetrating that perimeter of yours, it's the best and last line of defence, if you don't pray istikhara, your effectively saying " I know what's best for me better then the one that created me"

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
somali fathers are never around, all diaspora Somali kids are fatherless, did she think he was cadaan?
My father was always around, He spoiled me and my siblings
But comparing myself to the other kids I grew up around I think you're right

Some are khat chewing worthless motherfuckers, Some are the sweetest you'll ever meet

But most of them back home are just so disgusting, how they treat their daughters especially
And some even turn their Sons into child soldiers just for money

My father was always around, He spoiled me and my siblings
But comparing myself to the other kids I grew up around I think you're right

Some are khat chewing worthless motherfuckers, Some are the sweetest you'll ever meet

But most of them back home are just so disgusting, how they treat their daughters especially
And some even turn their Sons into child soldiers just for money
Preach sis

Is the lack of fathers in Somali families really that prevalent? I only knew two Somali guys without their father around. One of them was divorced, the other one died.

Its not true. Somali families always have the father around, it's just that the Somali kids in the diaspora are mostly naive and lost. Their parents steer them to the right path but they end up going down a horrible path. We need to stop blaming the mothers and fathers and start blaming the Somali qasaaros.

Most of the Somali wastemans/wasteyutes/s/drug dealers come from two parent households

Its not true. Somali families always have the father around, it's just that the Somali kids in the diaspora are mostly naive and lost. Their parents steer them to the right path but they end up going down a horrible path. We need to stop blaming the mothers and fathers and start blaming the Somali qasaaros.

Most of the Somali wastemans/wasteyutes/s/drug dealers come from two parent households

That's not true where I come from. Even then, the two parent families have dads who disappear for days on khat binges.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

With all due respect you're not even full Somali you're a mongrel half Somali half planet of the apes my g and you're wrong single parent homes are running amok

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've noticed uneducated men are shitty fathers.

Alxamdullilah for educated fathers who were involved in their kids lives and showed them how to be warrior in this cold world without being violent and disrespectful

Most somali fathers i know are putting in crazy hours driving taxis and other jobs because they have to put their children thorugh after school tuition.

Its become the go to arguement when somali kids mess up to blame fathers for fadi kudirir.

Anyways i question her intentions with this "documentary", if her father was a deadbeat surely she would avoid criminals and drug dealers right? But no her ex was murdered and now she is with a whose bread and butter comes from glorifying street live and gangs lol.

She will say anything to get on tv and newspapers. She is obviously fame hungry like knaan. Like she has to get cameras and involved just to sit down with her father?

For those of you didnt question her logic and attack somali fathers, remember you are her target audience

Lol her dating a pop rapper isnt the same as dating the neighbourhood dope boy. Shes clearly doing well in media and has progressed in her roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts