Maya Jama posts tweet pic repping Somalia!!! She's one of ours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
The funny thing is most Israelis/Jews are aware of the Palestinians being genetically Jewish, but many Jewish extremists still consider them traitors for converting to Islam a thousand years ago and adopting some Arab customs/culture...

On the flip side, the extreme Palestinians are ashamed of their ethnic Jewish roots & will deny it in a heartbeat lmao.

:mjlaugh:

I haven't looked deeply into Palestinian genetics, from what I recall they are slightly, but noticeably, different from the Samaritans (who are the true benchmark for Ancient Israel). Palestinians probably have (Arabized) Egyptian, some recent SSA, and Peninsular Arabian blood making them slightly different.

PS. Did you know that the ethnonym ''Palestinians'' comes from ''Philistines'' is based on a Greek Indo-European group, lol, it makes no sense to call themselves that, unless they simply want to stick to something that stuck for whatever reason.

I haven't looked into Palestinian genetics, from what I recall they are slightly, but noticeably, different from the Samaritans (who are the true benchmark for Ancient Israel). Palestinians probably have (Arab) Egyptian, some recent SSA, and Peninsular Arabian blood making them slightly different.

PS. Did you know that the ethnonym ''Palestinians'' from ''Philistines'' is based on a Greek Indo-European group, lol, it makes no sense to call themselves that, unless they simply want to stick to something that stuck for whatever reason.
The overwhelming majority(80-90%) of Palestinian ancestry is Jewish and Israeli geneticists recognise that fact. I'm aware that they have very minor admixture from Arabs, Egyptians and Sub-Saharan Africans/Blacks.

As for the name "Palestine", it indeed comes from the Greek name "Philistines"...the Philistines were Greek invaders that warred against the native Israelis/Jews in the Biblical times. When the Romans conquered Israel after having a bloody war against the Jews, they re-named Israel to "Palestine" in memory of the Greek invaders to humiliate the Jews and attempt to disconnect the Jews from their own land/country.

Modern Palestinians are essentially a bunch of self-hating Jews.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The overwhelming majority(80-90%) of Palestinian ancestry is Jewish and Israeli geneticists recognise that fact. I'm aware that they have very minor admixture from Arabs, Egyptians and Sub-Saharan Africans/Blacks.

As for the name "Palestine", it indeed comes from the Greek name "Philistines"...the Philistines were Greek invaders that warred against the native Israelis/Jews in the Biblical times. When the Romans conquered Israel after having a bloody war against the Jews, they re-named Israel to "Palestine" in memory of the Greek invaders to humiliate the Jews and attempt to disconnect the Jews from their own land/country.

Holy shit my niece is half Jew??!!:damn:

World

VIP

9FA4D105-BF66-4310-BC22-9D5AF4074F77.png

Not sure how accurate this is, but it doesn’t seem like Palestinians are that close to Jews. Syrian, Lebanese, Druze and even Cypriot people cluster closer to Samaritans.

@Apollo

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
READ MY POST AGAIN.

I said asked if she's half SOMALI-SOMALILANDER = A half somalilander .

I didn't ask if she's half SOMALIAN- Somalilander.
What kind of political correctness are you on? Just ask her goddam qabil and beat it:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts