Maya Jama makes documentary about her dead beat, criminal Somali father!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol@ somalispot xalimos trying to turn this into a feminist crusade against Somali men when even Maya was more dignified in her response .fock outta here . Desperate !

Now for more important matters ,what clan was her father ?
Get your druggie ass out of here. You misogynistic, Somali women hating ass. Ofcourse she will be nice, that's her father. Dumb ass.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Raised by a Jamaican? Now that explains why she has jungle fever.

stormzy-and-maya-jama-attend-the-rinse-fm-20th-birthday-anniversary-picture-id460782694

At little beyond jungle fever sxb

:chrisfreshhah:

Get your druggie ass out of here. You misogynistic, Somali women hating ass. Ofcourse she will be nice, that's her father. Dumb ass.

I don't do drugs nor do I hate Somali women .when you run out of intelleigent things to write ,you resort to your usual nonsense about hating and self -worth as if we personally know each other.

The issue is not about being nice.Maya was speaking of her father , then you guys turned it into a roasting session on Somali men .one would get the impression that most Somali men are violent Alcoholics .this is about Maya's father ,who happened to be Somali .he could have been Chinese .he could have been a violent Irish alcoholic .i am just saying let us get things into perspective . It is a interesting story but yall need to stop rushing to silly racial stereotypes .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't do drugs nor do I hate Somali women .when you run out of intelleigent things to write ,you resort to your usual nonsense about hating and self -worth as if we personally know each other.

The issue is not about being nice.Maya was speaking of her father , then you guys turned it into a roasting session on Somali men .one would get the impression that most Somali men are violent Alcoholics .this is about Maya's father ,who happened to be Somali .he could have been Chinese .he could have been a violent Irish alcoholic .i am just saying let us get things into perspective . It is a interesting story but yall need to stop rushing to silly racial stereotypes .
You seem pressed. Keep seething woman hater!

You of all people shouldn't speak about intelligence baastounit. Stop it five!

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Damn! Why's everybody hating on Stormzy? He's actually good looking and a nice guy compared to the other madows in the industry she could be dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending