Maya Jama is hot.

Imran

waddup
He had a short fling with her right after maya, to show he can do better. Xalimos don’t realise how toxic Madow guys are.

that ting would make my kids look like someting outta the movies. But yeah they need to understand Madows just want madax then they out. still think to this day a thick beautful white girl who looks better than them is better than maya and that one half swede

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Maya Jama is probably one of the hottest women on earth, she is very beautiful and sexy, no one can argue about this and she definitely don't look no white but Somali.:banderas:

C-c6LgNXgAE2lRQ.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Let me see.......she was getting fingered by a guy in his 20s, when she was in her mid teens.......and more recently, was getting a train ran through her, by a Madow rapper.........

Er, no thanks.

Last edited:
If she was actually raised in Sweden she would love her somali roots.
Because well...We fucking own this shit no body bullies you for being somali.

Its hard to love your roots when evry1 in society hates your roots
just my observations :manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Shes beautiful but if she was only a bit darker naturallyjust like that first pic but she is much paler without makeup

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If she was actually raised in Sweden she would love her somali roots.
Because well...We fucking own this shit no body bullies you for being somali.

Its hard to love your roots when evry1 in society hates your roots
just my observations :manny:
if her mother was somali she would have been more in tune with her somali side and be muslim that's what I have seen with half somalis who's mother is Somali but since her mother waa gaal and her father not in her life it was inevitable tbh

if her mother was somali she would have been more in tune with her somali side and be muslim that's what I have seen with half somalis who's mother is Somali but since her mother waa gaal and her father not in her life it was inevitable tbh

Naah thats usually not the case but this was an exception.
Her father was a deadbeat :snoop: