MAY THE GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY ON SOMALIA! UN Som Amb struggles 2 read simple English, out of breath

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:jcoleno::jcoleno::ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn::snoop::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::snoop:

This is who’s he competing with
:snoop::snoop:

This happens when the whole government is run by ex London cab drivers and led by low ranking :ohlord:ex Buffalo civil servant

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s beyond me why the MAAMULKA MOGADISHU just have a tryout of young mature folks who were or grew up in the English speaking West to become the representative of them in major gatherings such as the UN.

I admire what the Israelis do walahi. They always have an Australian or British or American as their spokesperson. In the meantime the idiot Palestinian always have an old head with heavy accented represent them on a world wide news interviews.

Now Somalia has gone down the road of Palestine

Idiots

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nothing is wrong with accent as long as people understand wtf you are saying. I understood what that man said. I think you have a heavy accent judging by your writing.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nothing is wrong with accent as long as people understand wtf you are saying. I understood what that man said. I think you have a heavy accent judging by your writing.

:bell::bell:

I ain’t the special rep to the UN for a mental nation, am I :hillarybiz: