May Garacad Win DDSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
11b6z2c.jpg

That's the livestock trade and the ports they were using in 2007 for export. This can be altered and changed with the development of garacad as long as they do not interfere with the bosaso trade around wardher and galkacyo and seeks a new market for itself. I suggest you interfere with the ogaden trade that uses both berbera or the one that uses mogadishu.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Wardheer is much closer to Garaad than boosaso. Boosaso is going to loose all its cargo from Ethiopia, galmudug, Beletweyne to garacad. Boosaso would only be left to serve Bari.
Then when Hobyo gets built, it’s going to take all the galmudug, hiiraan and Ethiopia customers from both boosaso and garacad.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wardheer is much closer to Garaad than boosaso. Boosaso is going to loose all its cargo from Ethiopia, galmudug, Beletweyne to garacad. Boosaso would only be left to serve Bari.
Then when Hobyo gets built, it’s going to take all the galmudug, hiiraan and Ethiopia customers from both boosaso and garacad.

Bari will be fine as we have 5 professions. Unlike your silly ass.

1. Frankincense. High yielding occupation due to low supply areas around the world. It's not like your silly tomatos and zaytun kkkkk that everywhere in the world can produce.
2. Fishing, again high yeilding and low investment and big profit margins on a daily basis. We don't need to wait 6 months for zaytun and tomato yields kkkkk and lots of investments in equipments
3. Salt mining in Karkaar is still alive. As salt is very limited suppy in the region and high yielding
4. Camel herding. Karkaar valley and dharoor are known as great pastures, all cisman mahmoud country.
5. Traders in Bosaso also.

You see how well cisman mahmoud is set up to account and switch fields depending on season to high productivity. Parts of the year when the seas are calm we are spending our effort on fishing and high yield catches and making great profits. Just that alone triples any farming shit you do in a year. Then we go back to camel herding and split for a few months frankincense harvesting and salt mining.

Aren't we are smart clan, be honest sxb?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bari is very productive as you can see. Green is our pasture lands for camels, sheeps, and goats. The red area is my frankincense land. The yellow is my fishing land. I conduct in 3 past time occupations as an osman mahmoud. So becareful when you speak to me you duli sade @Sheikh @nine @Dues Ex Machete

When the sea is calm I work there for 100 days then I switch to Camel herding in my pastures and 3 months of the year I do frankincense trade. I perform in all high yielding industries. Frankincense is expensive because of low supply around the world. Fishery is beautiful, you get $50 a day, you ain't get that thru farming waiting 6 months just for a bit of zaytun kkkkkkk. Then I have my camels and goats and sheeps that I tend too in the dharor valley, and nugaal valley which are excellent pastures. I love osman mahmoud.

You do know qardho is 'nugaal' right? your idiot siyad doesn't know terrains properly because his ass is from ghetto. Puntland areas are defined 'terrain' be it plains, valleys, mountains,

166j3wj.jpg

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Bari is very productive as you can see. Green is our pasture lands for camels, sheeps, and goats. The red area is my frankincense land. The yellow is my fishing land. I conduct in 3 past time occupations as an osman mahmoud. So becareful when you speak to me you duli sade @Sheikh @nine @Dues Ex Machete

When the sea is calm I work there for 100 days then I switch to Camel herding in my pastures and 3 months of the year I do frankincense trade. I perform in all high yielding industries. Frankincense is expensive because of low supply around the world. Fishery is beautiful, you get $50 a day, you ain't get that thru farming waiting 6 months just for a bit of zaytun kkkkkkk. Then I have my camels and goats and sheeps that I tend too in the dharor valley, and nugaal valley which are excellent pastures. I love osman mahmoud.

You do know qardho is 'nugaal' right? your idiot siyad doesn't know terrains properly because his ass is from ghetto. Puntland areas are defined 'terrain' be it plains, valleys, mountains,

166j3wj.jpg

Warya you are the duli that is half huutu half Bantu. Kkk. Stop obsessing over your noble masters Sade. So? We have much Greener pastures for produce than you, and fishing on the sea lands in Jubbada Hoose our region, river land, and rural land for camels, sheep, goats. And Mountains, Valleys, etc. And Jaalle Siad Barre did know every region in Somalia compared to you moron.

Hobyo is as eat as garacad it wont take anything but southern trade routes. The west is fairgame and since og are daarood best believe theyll use garacd. Forget about sny othrr region theres plenty of market in mudug only. Puntland needs a 100 more ports big one small one medium ones.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Hobyo is as eat as garacad it wont take anything but southern trade routes. The west is fairgame and since og are daarood best believe theyll use garacd. Forget about sny othrr region theres plenty of market in mudug only. Puntland needs a 100 more ports big one small one medium ones.

Hobyo is a bit more strategic. They will take away the southern route. Plus it would compete with garacad for Ethiopia trade. It’s nothing to do with tribalism, but it’s about transport and building a road to galkacyo. As for Boosaso it’s going to be stuck with Bari and half of nugaal. Garaad is going to take Ethiopia trade, half of nugaal and half of mudug.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Hobyo is a bit more strategic. They will take away the southern route. Plus it would compete with garacad for Ethiopia trade. It’s nothing to do with tribalism, but it’s about transport and building a road to galkacyo. As for Boosaso it’s going to be stuck with Bari and half of nugaal. Garaad is going to take Ethiopia trade, half of nugaal and half of mudug.

If Hobyo is built, there will no Garacad. If Garacad is built, there will be no Hobyo. It is a zero sum game, there simply is not enough business to justify both ports being built. Garacad is actually more strategic than Hobyo because it is further away from any other port. Hobyo is about 500 km from Mogadishu while Garacad is more than 700 km away. The further away you are from any other port the more likely you are to have business.

Garacad will actually compete with Berbera for DDSI. Bosaso cannot be competitive with Berbera in DDSI due to the distances involved, but Garacad is sufficiently close to DDSI to take much of Berbera's market share, especially in livestock.

Status
Not open for further replies.