May Allah (SWT) cut off the Wi-Fi connection of UK Muslim podcast bros! Ameen!

Sneako is learning. Give him time.

You would be surprised how many people hold wild views that they kept in their heads. I bet most of you have an idea that would make us lean back and say, "Whaaaat... word?":ftw9nwa:

Most of the stereotypes about Islam hating women, comes from these kind of males. And Muslim women have to fight for their lives, to say that we are not enslaved, subjugated etc, etc.
If these sexist males, who still harbour pagan attitudes towards women, who would still bury their daughters alive if they could, would only shut their traps.

Believe it or not, these kind of males are responsible for turning curious gaalo women away from Islam.

I am going go on a limp and say these guys are South Asians?

Anyways, Ironically, it's spreading false information like this that creates feminist movements meaning these guys are doing the Muslim community a disservice.

There's a reason I don't associate with south asian Muslims when it comes to my religion. Like I don't pray at their mosques or pray behind them unless I have no time and can't find another mosque or can't pray at home. I refuse to listen to any lectures from their shaikhs or give them the time of the day when I see them doing tabliiq work.
Even Arabs aren't this bad.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Most of the stereotypes about Islam hating women, comes from these kind of males. And Muslim women have to fight for their lives, to say that we are not enslaved, subjugated etc, etc.
If these sexist males, who still harbour pagan attitudes towards women, who would still bury their daughters alive if they could, would only shut their traps.

Believe it or not, these kind of males are responsible for turning curious gaalo women away from Islam.
Pretty sure its sin to spread misinformation about Islam and to turn others away from the deen. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Pretty sure its sin to spread misinformation about Islam and to turn others away from the deen. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

They don't even see it as spreading misinformation, they just think the world revolves around men, and that women were put on earth, to play second fiddle to men. Which is why they spread these noxious views to others, and why they get so excited when famous misogynists claim to have reverted, as they say, "Birds of a feather, flock together".

I find it very bizarre, that they claim to love and follow the Prophet SAW, when his relationships with women, is the complete opposite to their twisted views and minds. Gaal, Muslim, atheist, hindu, you name the religion these men claim, what they all have in common is their devotion to sexism.

Tbh Mohammed hijab and Ali dawah and the likes have just become brain rot man. It’s not even about dawah anymore it’s just rotting my brain and sneaking needs to get rid of the red pill mindset entirely

They way they actually believe fully grown women are some helpless children, yikes.

It always perplexes me how they pretend to be about dawah and calling people to Islam, then they turn around and alienate a whole demographic with dumb takes like this.

Moon-

Bipolar Express