May Allah destroy the people of Muqdisho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
As i said it is hyperbole, not to be taken literally. Re-direct your hatred to all those causing the conflict in Xamar not the guys expressing their opinions on the matter
I don’t really care whether it’s a hyperbole or not. He put Allah’s name in the same sentence of asking Him to destroy the people of Mogadishu.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don’t really care whether it’s a hyperbole or not. He put Allah’s name in the same sentence of asking Him to destroy the people of Mogadishu.
oFIz40F.jpg

DRACO

VIP
How can you even ask such thing from Allah? You guys are sick, very sick people. We’ve lost nearly 400 people in Mogadishu, and you ask for such thing? Deranged, wicked, disgusting people on this forum.
sad 400 died but 250k plus starve to death every couple of years in south somalia.
so not really a big deal

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Iqwa, we are fed with the people of Muqdisho. Qaati billaah baan ka taaganahay reer Muqdisho.
They are stubborn who still works with a group that kills them merciless.

I was reading report about two Dutch (Beesha Madowweyne from carribean islands)Rastas who assassinated morrocan in Marakkesh at night.
Two days after the assassination they were captured by the Morrocan Police.
U know why?
The citizens there works closely with the govt. Maybe all citizens in Maghrib are spies. They do that because they love their country and peace.
Ofcourse Morocco is hundreds years ahead than the Somalis. But still we need such patriotism.

In Mogadishu killers escape in broad daylight. No body gives intel to the govt.

Cafwan, i had enough with Reer Muqdisho.

Last edited:
May Allah guide them. ICU was most stabilising force in xamar, reer xamar only understand karbash and xabad nool.

Status
Not open for further replies.