Matrix

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
In this thread i want to explore the popularly known buzzword.The “Matrix” is notoriously known from the movies and the red-pill spaces.

Matrix
The set of societal lies we all agree upon.​

Paper money or digital money is an example of a societal lie that we all accept. Although it has no value on its own, what it represents gives it value.

Debt is yet another instance. If i went into a million dollars debt and fled to Somalia and they are unable to reach me, who says I would be required to pay the debt? The debt still exist but it also don't exist because I'm no longer a player in their game so the lie has no value.

Also, individuals like Andrew Tate(pre-islam) preach escaping the matrix but their advice to you is to work hard to accumulate wealth. This is a feeble effort to escape the matrix. Being wealthy merely allows you to live with a few looser regulations.The hustle till you drop mentality will only cause you to idolise materialism as a result.

So your asking what are good examples of escaping the Matrix. There are many Christ/Isa(as), Muhammed(SAW), Moses/Musa(AS) and even Budda(i know buddisim is kufr but he is still a good example you should read his story).

We all know that Muhammad (SAW) urged people to quit worshipping idols, he broke the matrix. The societal lie they upheld was these idols have any control and they were the same power as Allah(SWT).

Because pilgrims from all around Arabia travelled to Mecca to worship their idols, the Meccan elites benefited financially from this. It was therefore against their interests when Muhammad (SAW) began to preach monotheism. This why they were so violent against him from the onset.

Same with the prior two examples I gave(Money and Debt) the matrix elites will lash out against anyone who tries to change or break it.If a nation doesn't pay its debt or use the dollar they are in big risk from uncle ben(USA).

Another intriguing point about all these characters who break the Matrix they first go through societal exclusion.

Many prophets faced societal exclusion either willingly or non willingly. Here is an excerpt on the Nebi.
When Prophet Muhammad was nearly forty he had been known to pass long hours in retirement meditating and speculating over all aspects of creation around him. This meditative temperament helped to widen the mental gap between him and his compatriots.

He used to provide himself with barley porridge and water and then directly head for the hills and ravines in the neighborhood of Makkah. One of these in particular was his favorite resort — a cave named Hira’, in the Mount An-Nur. It was only two miles from Makkah, a small cave four yards long and 1.75 yards wide.

He would always go there and invite wayfarers to share his modest provision. He used to devote most of his time, and Ramadan in particular, to worship and meditation on the universe around him.

His heart was restless about the moral evils and idolatry that were rampant among his people; he was as yet helpless because no definite course, or specific approach had been available for him to follow and rectify the ill practices around him.

This solitude attended with this sort of contemplative approach must be understood in its Divine perspective. It was a preliminary stage to the period of grave responsibilities that he was to shoulder very soon.

Privacy and detachment from the impurities of life were two indispensable prerequisites for the Prophet’s soul to come into close communion with the Unseen Power that lies behind all aspects of existence in this infinite universe. It was a rich period of privacy which lasted for three years and ushered in a new era, of indissoluble contact with that Power. (Saifur Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri, Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum)

When christians are talking about the 7 deadly sins they were on point. Avoid pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.

Here are example how a nation would exploit these sins:

Pride
Nationalism​
Greed
Materialism/capitalism​
Lust
Corn Industry/Sexual immorality​
Envy
Celebrity gossip.​
Gluttony
Obesity rate/Food on demand​
Wrath
Programming you for wars against another innocent nation.I.E Iraq​
Sloth
More than ever people are more indoors.People are more lazy now.​

In conclusion to break matrix, you should physically leave it so you may look at it from the outside. Pursuing a career, notoriety, or wealth will only keep you stuck in the game longer. Think about why did the nebi and the sahaba being so incredibly powerful lived so humbly.

Internet Nomad

VIP
@Omar del Sur
Your takes on islam are intresting so from an islamic standpoint what do you think the “matrix is when you hear it.

@Garaad diinle
We tend to agree on many things do you agree with this long post!

Bump pls don't let this die it took me a hour to think and write up!
My would you rather gay son vs th0t daughter thread is doing far better than this 😭

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@Omar del Sur
Your takes on islam are intresting so from an islamic standpoint what do you think the “matrix is when you hear it.

@Garaad diinle
We tend to agree on many things do you agree with this long post!

Bump pls don't let this die it took me a hour to think and write up!
My would you rather gay son vs th0t daughter thread is doing far better than this 😭
Maybe put this into Culture/History or Islam section.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
In this thread i want to explore the popularly known buzzword.The “Matrix” is notoriously known from the movies and the red-pill spaces.

Matrix

Paper money or digital money is an example of a societal lie that we all accept. Although it has no value on its own, what it represents gives it value.

Debt is yet another instance. If i went into a million dollars debt and fled to Somalia and they are unable to reach me, who says I would be required to pay the debt? The debt still exist but it also don't exist because I'm no longer a player in their game so the lie has no value.

Also, individuals like Andrew Tate(pre-islam) preach escaping the matrix but their advice to you is to work hard to accumulate wealth. This is a feeble effort to escape the matrix. Being wealthy merely allows you to live with a few looser regulations.The hustle till you drop mentality will only cause you to idolise materialism as a result.

So your asking what are good examples of escaping the Matrix. There are many Christ/Isa(as), Muhammed(SAW), Moses/Musa(AS) and even Budda(i know buddisim is kufr but he is still a good example you should read his story).

We all know that Muhammad (SAW) urged people to quit worshipping idols, he broke the matrix. The societal lie they upheld was these idols have any control and they were the same power as Allah(SWT).

Because pilgrims from all around Arabia travelled to Mecca to worship their idols, the Meccan elites benefited financially from this. It was therefore against their interests when Muhammad (SAW) began to preach monotheism. This why they were so violent against him from the onset.

Same with the prior two examples I gave(Money and Debt) the matrix elites will lash out against anyone who tries to change or break it.If a nation doesn't pay its debt or use the dollar they are in big risk from uncle ben(USA).

Another intriguing point about all these characters who break the Matrix they first go through societal exclusion.

Many prophets faced societal exclusion either willingly or non willingly. Here is an excerpt on the Nebi.

When christians are talking about the 7 deadly sins they were on point. Avoid pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.

Pride
Nationalism​
Greed
Materialism/capitalism​
Lust
Envy
Celebrity gossip.​
Gluttony
Wrath
Sloth

In conclusion to break matrix, you should physically leave it so you may look at it from the outside. Pursuing a career, notoriety, or wealth will only keep you stuck in the game longer. Think about why did the nebi and the sahaba being so incredibly powerful lived so humbly.
BA4E9B9E-0008-48C3-BAAD-77716D04F183.jpeg

To put it very briefly, the world is run by satanic Freemasons. The Freemasons at the top are literal satanists. Pretty much all governments are actually run by Freemasonry. "Madkhalis" are correct- it is basically pointless to rile people up against the governments because they don't realize the governments are actually run by Freemasons and so what tends to happen in the event of revolution is that the prior government is run by Freemasonry, the opposition and revolution are led by Freemasons and the new government that replaces the old one is a new Masonic government. So the old government is masonic, the revolution is masonic and the new government is masonic.

Freemasonry is run by literal satanists who want to eliminate religion. Notice that capitalism and communism both promote materialism. The US and the Soviets were both run by Freemasonry and both served the Masonic agenda.

The battle that is taking place in this world is spiritual, not material. Satan and the Masonic forces want not so much to destroy us physically- the real aim is to destroy us spiritually as Satan wants to drag us down into hell with him.

If people don't believe me that the world is run by Freemasons- and I'm sure most won't believe me- if you really want to know the truth, read a book called Codex Magica by Texe Marrs where he clearly demonstrates that pretty much all the big leaders are Freemasons. Trump, Obama, the Pope, Andrew Tate, etc. (Tate isn't exposed in the book but Tate is a Mason and an example of what I'm talking about).

Leftism inherently is garbage. Notice that leftism is always materialistic. It always deal with material concerns. Leftism is something that was directly created by Freemasonry to advance the New World Order. It has nothing to do with helping oppressed groups, it exploits them by using them as pawns to advance the agenda of the New World Order.

Leftism originates with the French Revolution. The French Revolution was directed by Freemasons. Rightism doesn't really have an origin because rightism in its original sense meant opposition to the Masonic French Revolution. The traditional forces were opposed to it and the traditional forces of course already were there way before the French Revolution. If you study the French Revolution, it is clear that Islam and the French Revolution are inherently opposed to each other. The French Revolution wanted to eliminate religion.

Anyways, a person should never never join leftism. Which I think may be a little difficult if you grow up in a place like UK or Canada because you are taught in a leftist direction from a young age and your society is super mega leftist.

As for rightism... I hate the Republicans and I'm not remotely a Republican but I am rightist in the sense that I'm opposed to the French Revolution. The correct worldview is inherently going to be at odds with the anti-religious, pro-NWO French Revolution... however while the correct worldview inherently will be at odds with the French revolution and thereby rightist in that sense... not all forms of rightism are correct. naziism, republican party, all those are wrong and also run by Masons themselves....

and so what you have is one Masonic faction.... the Democrats, Obama, the US.... and then they give you another Masonic faction that is supposedly in opposition.... the Republicans, Trump, China, Iran... and so they let you choose between all these Masonic factions

they give you multiple supposed opposing factions to choose from but they're all secretly run by the same people... so they promote fake Masonic opposition like Hitler, Fidel Castro, China, etc...

this whole thesis of mine that the world is run by Freemasons, it is actually something that has a mountain of evidence behind it, Texe Marrs spends hundreds of pages in Codex Magica documenting all sorts of evidence making all this very clear but the masses don't and won't do their homework and so only a minority ever understand any of this

oh also btw all this is why there is this weird agenda to push all sorts of weird sexual deviance onto the masses... the aim is to destroy us spiritually... if you turn the population into a bunch of sexual deviants... this isn't exactly going to lead to them having a healthy spiritual life- and that is the precisely the point, it's to destroy us spiritually (as well as to get us to sin, which for Satan is an end in itself)

btw besides Codex Magica by Texe Marrs which I recommend to everyone... I also recommend the Protocols of the Elders of Zion... "the Protocols are fake!" people will shout... yes, that's what they want you to think.... they do not want people to read that book

btw here is a summary of the Protocols

F493DB7F-2DF7-4E66-AF73-0117AD7154AF.jpeg

Notice how basically every form of leftism goes in line with point 11. Even forms of leftism that are supposedly in line with religion such as the "Catholic Marxism" of Hugo Chávez- either they take the focus off of religion and/or they water down and alter religion to weaken it or put it at the service of a materialistic ideology.

Also notice class warfare at point 3. It not only is not a threat to them but is promoted by them. Freemasonry and Marxism are very closely associated, Marx was himself a Mason besides being a Jew.

Internet Nomad

VIP
How would you escape the matrix then?
How do you break the matrix that has been set up?

@Omar del Sur so how do we escape the matrix. Like how the Nebi did.

I don't think figures from ancient history "escaped the matrix". Whether Islamic figures or Buddha.

My view is that "the Matrix" is just another way of saying "the system". And as I've explained, it is my belief that the world is run by Freemasons.

But I don't think the world was run by Freemasons in ancient times. These days, for example, the idea that there are all these independent countries is largely an illusion. Actually the vast majority of countries are run by Freemasonry.

But in ancient times it wasn't actually like that imo. The king was genuinely a king and he wasn't an agent of an international Masonic network. He was genuinely independent.

So I don't think people in ancient times beat the system that we live under because I don't think they lived under the system we live under.

Prior to a few centuries ago, the very common form of government was religious monarchy. The king derived his authority from some form of "divine right of kings". And this meant he had a vested interest in protecting and promoting religion, even if he himself wasn't actually all that pious.

Well the group known as Freemasons emerged and they wanted to eliminate religion and monarchy. And so this was why they waged all sorts of wars to eliminate monarchy, promoted classical liberalism, etc. They were behind many anti-monarchy revolutions.

Ancient people lived prior to all this. You didn't have Freemasons running around stirring up the peasants to fight in revolutions that had an agenda to eliminate monarchy as a system. The masses of people were happy with their religion and they were content to live under religious monarchy.

As for us today, the solution is simply to stick to Islam and to follow Islam. It is really that simple. The sinister agenda of the elites, it all boils down to corrupting us spiritually. Islam is the protection against all that. If you are really worried about "the Matrix," "the system," "the New World Order"- study Arabic. Study Arabic and then study Islam from the most ancient sources. Follow Islam as it was understood by the earlier generations and then you'll be safe. Because one thing they'll want to do is corrupt Islam, try to change Islam. Don't be open to new and innovated interpretations of Islam. No new versions of Islam. Stick with Islam as it was traditionally understood. Stick to that then eventually you die then insha'Allah you go to jannah.

I always wondered if the two transgender directors who coined all these terminologies knew that people would use them outside of the movie's context.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I always wondered if the two transgender directors who coined all these terminologies knew that people would use them outside of the movie's context.
Its more of a medium the concept of the matrix was always an idea that was around even prior to the movie. The movie only brought it to public attention

For example here is Japanese game developer hideo kojima in metal gear solid 2 talking about the “matrix”

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Matrix

Pride
Nationalism​
Greed
Materialism/capitalism​
Lust
Envy
Celebrity gossip.​
Gluttony
Wrath
Sloth

u r too smart for me huuno

1678615068535.png

Garaad diinle

 
I wasn't notified for whatever reason. I can only share my opinion on this topic cause i think there is no one answer to the question. Escaping the matrix could mean different thing for different people and the matrix itself could represent a myriad of things.

I believe that by being a muslim you're already trying to break the matrix. You're a contrarian who goes against the flow and asked to conform to the societal degeneracy that keeps increasing by the day. I remember reading a hadith of the rasul ﷺ said that one day in the future holding to your religion would be like holding an ember of fire with your bear hand.

Breaking through the matrix is also to see the false facade of this world another hadith said that in the day of judgment and old freak looking lady will approach people and they would run away terrified from it. They would be asked then why are you running? This is the same dunya that you were chasing the whole time, this how it actually look. To break the illusion to see through the mirage and to know the real worth of thing is how one can break the matrix. These who truly escaped the matrix would be of stoic mindset unbudging in their resolution and firm in their believe but hey that's just a theory an sspot theory.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Islam began as a something strange and it will return to being strange, so blessed are the strangers.”