mathows going at somalis on the coli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't talk about Australia as I'm not from there, but in my experience North Sudanese tend to be like other arabs, i.e. educated and business minded. South Sudanese are more like Somalis, disproportionately involved in crime and welfare abuse.

You can't even walk into Australia with an apple without being tackled from behind and quarantined. Good luck getting into the country.

Australia practices a points-based immigration system. If you're not an educated professional, you ain't getting in.

Good news means no skinnies are getting in to cause more havoc.

i was reading her posts, the good sis is a warrior amongst wolves. i'll sign up next weekend when i have time off to properly plan a funeral for every ethnic group that attempted to come for us. warm up the site for me though sis, karbash the ethiopians especially.

:damn: why are you dragging us into this? We weren't even on the thread.

:hemad: Like a parasite, we already got in.

Somalis in Australia
IMG_4127.jpg

IMG_4128.GIF

Because Sudanese are classy people. Never met a North Sudanese who didn't have a college degree and full-time employment.

All our middle-class people died in the civil war or fled to areas with no Somali diaspora.

I think the Somali diaspora is just larger and therefore louder. Sudanese here are no different to Somalis they are just few.

I could say there are more successful Somalis here than Sudanese but I'm sure it just comes down to numbers, not class.

And Arabs over here are just as bad as Somalis too.

I think the Somali diaspora is just larger and therefore louder. Sudanese here are no different to Somalis they are just few.

I could say there are more successful Somalis here than Sudanese but I'm sure it just comes down to numbers, not class.

And Arabs over here are just as bad as Somalis too.
stop it. the difference is class. there is no other east african group more ratchet than fob single mother raised somali girls. and they will raise even more ratchet kids. i actually now respect white washed somalis because they dont copy the most degenerate culture in the world.

only one nationality girls spending their time arguing with madows on their forums. walle waa ceeb

stop it. the difference is class. there is no other east african group more ratchet than fob single mother raised somali girls. and they will raise even more ratchet kids. i actually now respect white washed somalis because they dont copy the most degenerate culture in the world.

only one nationality girls spending their time arguing with madows on their forums. walle waa ceeb

Stop what? I'm not excusing that kind of behaviour, no one hates it more than I do. But there is no comparison in numbers, in Canada where I'm from Somalis are the largest African group in the country, Sudanese do not come close to that, there aren't that many of them they didn't flee in large numbers like Somalis. Somalis are one of the most dispersed people's in the world and the first generation are just coming of age and it shows through their online presence. Sudanese/Ethiopian/Oromo can't be compared and the few I know are the exact same as their Somali friends.

Gambar

VIP
Because Sudanese are classy people. Never met a North Sudanese who didn't have a college degree and full-time employment.

All our middle-class people died in the civil war or fled to areas with no Somali diaspora.
Actually middle class Somalis are just not at Somali events or get involved in nonsense. They're too busy with actual you know...jobs. :icon lol:

The reason they don't attack xabashis is because:

1)Xabashis have lives. They don't waste their time trolling madow internet forums

2) Xabashis aren't insecure enough to get mad and froth at the mouth over the opinions of losers on the internet.

3) Xabashis don't antagonise other ethnic groups, thereby creating an unhealthy hatred for their group by everyone and anyone. Seriously, even Pacific islanders hate Somalis.

Your 3rd point though, when do Somalis antagonize other groups?? The only reason we would say anything negative about a group is if they come for us first. And I've never, ever heard of a Pacific Islander saying anything bad about a Somali so idk where you got that from. I don't think they even know who we are:mjlol:

The reason why we are hated is not completely of our own doing. You're bound to have enemies/racists when you are
1. majority Muslim (not the most popular these days)
2. Black/African and
3. come from a broken country that has produced a lot of refugees

Your 3rd point though, when do Somalis antagonize other groups?? The only reason we would say anything negative about a group is if they come for us first. And I've never, ever heard of a Pacific Islander saying anything bad about a Somali so idk where you got that from. I don't think they even know who we are:mjlol:

The reason why we are hated is not completely of our own doing. You're bound to have enemies/racists when you are
1. majority Muslim (not the most popular these days)
2. Black/African and
3. come from a broken country that has produced a lot of refugees

No offense sis, but are you new to the internet? The amount of threads on madow, Madow, bantus, adoon etc. is enough evidence.

Xabashis can be muslim, they're black Africans and they also have a huge refugee problem. They just have better PR and are smart enough not to post their vile diarrhoea online for all to see. Nobody has answered my question. How many madows are there in Somalispot compared to Somalis on madow website? They even troll and insult other African forums like the Nigerian one. Face it, we are hated because we have a lot of losers omg us who do nothing but shit on our image.

No offense sis, but are you new to the internet? The amount of threads on madow, Madow, bantus, adoon etc. is enough evidence.

Xabashis can be muslim, they're black Africans and they also have a huge refugee problem. They just have better PR and are smart enough not to post their vile diarrhoea online for all to see. Nobody has answered my question. How many madows are there in Somalispot compared to Somalis on madow website? They even troll and insult other African forums like the Nigerian one. Face it, we are hated because we have a lot of losers omg us who do nothing but shit on our image.

A lot of Muslim xabashis blend in with the Christian ones, and let's be honest, there's not as many as Somalis. Somalis are extremely visible minorities--most of the older women wear jilbab, most families have a lot of kids, we have a distinctive look, and we also tend to be loud. It's a lot easier for someone to pick us out to discriminate than say, an Oromo.

I agree that there's a lot of trolls in our midst that aren't really helping our image out, but madows have disliked us for a long time, this shit ain't new. Literally the minute Somalis arrived to the west they were getting bullied by AA and Jamaicans.

Plus, if only madows dislike you on a large scale, you don't really have much to worry about. They dislike everyone. Even Latinos get hated on by them (esp Dominicans). If I were to care about the opinions of others, I would care more about the opinions of people that have a higher status in society, because that actually has a bearing on my life. I wouldn't give two fcks what Shaniqua across the street thinks of me or my people, she's not going to be in a position to hire me or be one of my university professors etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts