mathows going at somalis on the coli

Status
Not open for further replies.
from a rwandan hutu
They will. If only you've seen the contracts they've given out to their neighbouring countries. It's now an african colony, Somalia belongs to all of us. We share her. The debt she has tallied up because she can't get her shyt together due to ancient clans, when most of africa is starting up, it's one of the last few that still holds on to the past (reasons they continue to bring it up, they dare not face the present, it hurts too much). They continue to pray that when the resources start to come, they'll gain, but what they don't know, is they have no central leaders which is a remedy for a disaster since they've sold contracts for security. FOOLS! You think the AU security is free? HA. How can they transport offshore oil? With what? With what central leader and no taxation system? They're literally fukked. To watch the refugees in foreign lands try to talk superior is comedic.

A somali guy created that thread :mjlol:

ChiefQueen is a Somali girl and trolls those too :mjlol:

gonna

"We Wuz" gonna "We Wuz"

"We Wuz da first onez in space dawg, shiet my great uncle albert was flying the spaceship cuz. Real nigga shiet"

@FSMDOA that's an African American site, please explain to us why we Somalis should like these madow qashins?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Wtf is coli? Is it the SS for Black people? Who's trying to invade this with me? 26 pages and it was posted just today? Let's invade, claim reign then bring the madhows back here to be karbaashed when we get bored.

TooMacaan

VIP
Wtf is coli? Is it the SS for Black people? Who's trying to invade this with me? 26 pages and it was posted just today? Let's invade, claim reign then bring the madhows back here to be karbaashed when we get bored.
You can't invade rn, the registrations are currently closed.
We have some members, here on sspot, with Coli accounts though...
(The person who created the thread is Somali btw)

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You can't invade rn, the registrations are currently closed.
We have some members, here on sspot, with Coli accounts though...
(The person who created the thread is Somali btw)
Why are registrations closed?

I could probably jump some hoops if I get the Twitter of one of the mods or staff members there.

TooMacaan

VIP
Why are registrations closed?

I could probably jump some hoops if I get the Twitter of one of the mods or staff members there.
I think they were paranoid about trolls or maybe it got too hectic to handle? Not sure, I wasn't really following it that closely tbh. There might be a way to do it if you attach it to a twitter/FB account (although I wouldn't advise using your real one).

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I think they were paranoid about trolls or maybe it got too hectic to handle? Not sure, I wasn't really following it that closely tbh. There might be a way to do it if you attach it to a twitter/FB account (although I wouldn't advise using your real one).
Of course not. Thanks Habesha raw meat eating Christian abaayo.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Go forth young padawangaal. Annoy them to death with your constant useless calaacal threads

:fittytousand:

TooMacaan

VIP
Of course not. Thanks Habesha raw meat eating Christian abaayo.
:birdman:This is the thanks I get? Accused of eating raw meat??:vqbuyv0:
giphy.gif

If I'm Xabashi for being a Christian, you're also Xabashi:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending