MATCHDAY FOR AFCON QUALIFIERS : SOMALIA VS ESWATINI

Basketball Is For Us Fotboll Is Not For All Y'all But Yeah Yet Another Major L For The Reer Magaals

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s time Somalia is scrapped from the map of Africa.

Nothing positive comes out of it.

It is a failed state.

one thing we’re good at is our national pastime of fighting and qarxis.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That obese king is probably better than these corrupt Somali leaders and atleast they are united

Actually he is no much better.

This is the man that buys $70k private jet when his own people live on $2 a day.

Africa’s wey hoogtey

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I never understod why they never leat the natives play instead of qurbo joog

either way we’re gonna lose so why not give a chance to the natives of Somalia

Actually the somali national team hasn't called up the best available players there are some better young diaspora players but im not sure Somalia will be able to attract them right now.
Like who? I can't think of any Somali who plays for a big team. Diaspora player don't have that hunger to win

Actually the somali national team hasn't called up the best available players there are some better young diaspora players but im not sure Somalia will be able to attract them right now.
What happend to the caadan looking timo weyn Zayd Farah? They didnt call him up i think after he spoke out against the SFF's corruption

Like who? I can't think of any Somali who plays for a big team. Diaspora player don't have that hunger to win
The best Somali player are in Sweden because of the size of the Somali population the participation level is high & they have access to quality training.

Bilal Hussein Swedish u21 captain or Amar Ahmed a very promising young player Shakur Omar. These players are getting selected and scouted at a high level.

Until Somalia can create a national youth team build facilities start scouting locally hire good coachers the national teams best bet is to take from other nations work.

Trending

Latest posts