latest

@Apollo
b2e5a7f4d548d89886a0e79f6fd5b4de.jpg

@Shmurda
ap-11.png

@BetterDaysAhead

@Grigori Rasputin
57085-istock-868384894.jpg

What do you think of my matches? Spot on or no?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking at the picture, it depicts a neutral person. Someone who doesn't engage in conflicts. Just by reading your comments, people would never know which side you are on. Who you really are. You are an enigma.

The most dangerous person, is the silent person. Someone who listens and never talks. I always feel uncertain about you. Just like the picture

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Looking at the picture, it depicts a neutral person. Someone who doesn't engage in conflicts. Just by reading your comments, people would never know which side you are on. Who you really are. You are an enigma.

The most dangerous person, is the silent person. Someone who listens and never talks. I always feel uncertain about you. Just like the picture
Man why are you always over analyzing things :chrisfreshhah:

I assume you know who Kenpachi is since his hair is your pfp. The girl is the partner of that guy, so the joke was that you are the opposite of Kenpachi
1229781652_7924732291_z.jpg

I thought he was saying I was someones sidekick to someones kempachi. It's been a while for Bleach. This flew over my head I'm so disappointed in myself.
:snoop: