Matabaan District

Jungle

VIP

Short video by wariye tooxow on the district. Its part of hiiraan but under GM admin. The rubbish maamul named by hs is powerless.

Due to constant stop, start fighting the district is a shithole as said by its residents. I say it should be added to Galgaduud .

Matabaan District is Hirshabelle but since Pres.Guudlawe has been banned from Hiiraan the whole Gobol Hiiraan became non-functioning thus matabaan takes adeegyo kumeelgaar from Galmudug until Hirshabelle fully functions in Hiiraan again.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Short video by wariye tooxow on the district. Its part of hiiraan but under GM admin. The rubbish maamul named by hs is powerless.

Due to constant stop, start fighting the district is a shithole as said by its residents. I say it should be added to Galgaduud .
The whole central region is becoming a shithole cause of mass immigration to Xamar. Its a real issue that needs to be addressed. Once bustling towns like Ceelbuur and Matabaan are now ghost towns.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
The whole central region is becoming a shithole cause of mass immigration to Xamar. Its a real issue that needs to be addressed. Once bustling towns like Ceelbuur and Matabaan are now ghost towns.
It is a good thing that they are urbanizing instead of staying in their little not so economically viable tuulo.

Trending