Master/Slave interaction at play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abiy Ahmed holding that umbrella tied for his master

52920375_2034089583371048_7650630286656405504_o.jpg

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
It's called being hospitable you moryaan. You wouldn't know anything about it since you would probably try to eat your guests.

Who says β€˜master/slave interaction at play’

:ftw9nwa:

He’s giving me the heebie jeebies.

There is so much xasad and nacayb in his heart.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

The umbrella represents the influence Ethiopia has over Somalia, ”Greater Ethiopia” and while Ethiopia is all serious about its ambitions (you can see this in the face of abyi),
the somalis( Farmajo) is all distracted, smiling and doesnt grasp the fact that, he might soon be conquered.

Thats how i see this picture.

To me it looks like Formaggio is thinking:

Cheese: "Hahahaha, I made it es!!!, I bet those hating ass niggas Madoobe,Biixi and that fat gerbil-looking motherf***** Gaas don't get this treatment. Maybe this is how Aabo MSB felt, yhhhhh I'm just like Aabo now".

Abiy: "f*ck how long do I have to be kind to this zoomaali shifta for? My hands are getting tired. Ahh well, who cares tomorrow I'm gonna be seeing my niggas Afwerki and Kenyatta!!!!. f*ck, I ain't never been this close to this nigga's face before, why his bottom lip so pink??!? "

Cheese: "Hahahaha, I made it es!!!, I bet those hating ass niggas Madoobe,Biixi and that fat gerbil-looking motherf***** Gaas don't get this treatment. Maybe this is how Aabo MSB felt, yhhhhh I'm just like Aabo now".

Abiy: "f*ck how long do I have to be kind to this zoomaali shifta for? My hands are getting tired. Ahh well, who cares tomorrow I'm gonna be seeing my niggas Afwerki and Kenyatta!!!!. f*ck, I ain't never been this close to this nigga's face before, why his bottom lip so pink??!? "

:dead1::deadmanny::deadosama:

This Abiy guy is weird as f*ck
Not long ago he was serving tea and biscuits to Afewerki and some other president

He's on some TLC shit

:dead::deadmanny::dead:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

:mjlol::russ::mjlaugh:

Abiy: "f*ck how long do I have to be kind to this zoomaali shifta for? My hands are getting tired. Ahh well, who cares tomorrow I'm gonna be seeing my niggas Afwerki and Kenyatta!!!!. f*ck, I ain't never been this close to this nigga's face before, why his bottom lip so pink??!? "[/QUOTE]
:damn::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts