Massive Riot in Malmö after a Danish far-right burned the Quran

Election season is near. I don't know follow Swedish news but my gut tells me this is a political stunt by the right wing parties.

Violence is a tool nowadays to procure votes. Just look at what's happening in America, Dems encourage mob violence and unrest on the streets to tarnish Trump's record on domestic security. It might be a successful political strategy for them.
This is actually true bro. That Dane goes from town to town to mock islam and abuse the quran to provoke muslim minorities in different cities this is actually his full time job in his opinion we are all violent thugs who don't belong in Europe and he can prove this by how we act if we are provoked.

Last edited:
Election season is near. I don't know follow Swedish news but my gut tells me this is a political stunt by the right wing parties.

Violence is a tool nowadays to procure votes. Just look at what's happening in America, Dems encourage mob violence and unrest on the streets to tarnish Trump's record on domestic security. It might be a successful political strategy for them.

the violence in the streets is a propaganda victory for the right. the right can show the violence and alienate moderates from wanting to support the left.

I want Biden to win but even I am concerned about the extremism that we are seeing from the left. if Biden wins, they may become emboldened and become very dangerous and violent.

I just want a "normal" option where the US doesn't go an extremist route..... but it appears go me that we can either go for one set of right-wing extremists or we can go for the leftist extremists.... I just want a normal, mundane option where people can go about their normal business..... Coronavirus panic is enough to deal with without extremist violence...

also I am again extremely annoyed by the double standard.... i had a militant black nationalist tell me that religion promotes conflict and division.... while his blm counterparts are in the streets burning and rioting he wants to tell me religious people are the ones promoting conflict.... if Muslims were in the streets attacking random people it would be called terrorism but if leftists or rightists do it then it's treated as acceptable

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
the violence in the streets is a propaganda victory for the right. the right can show the violence and alienate moderates from wanting to support the left.

I want Biden to win but even I am concerned about the extremism that we are seeing from the left. if Biden wins, they may become emboldened and become very dangerous and violent.

I just want a "normal" option where the US doesn't go an extremist route..... but it appears go me that we can either go for one set of right-wing extremists or we can go for the leftist extremists.... I just want a normal, mundane option where people can go about their normal business..... Coronavirus panic is enough to deal with without extremist violence...

also I am again extremely annoyed by the double standard.... i had a militant black nationalist tell me that religion promotes conflict and division.... while his blm counterparts are in the streets burning and rioting he wants to tell me religious people are the ones promoting conflict.... if Muslims were in the streets attacking random people it would be called terrorism but if leftists or rightists do it then it's treated as acceptable
Actually this violence won't play into Trump's political tunes. Trump loves to project power and authority. He'd love to be seen as strong capable president firmly controlling the country, but recent mob violence across the country sheds the light on his weaknesses and inefficiency as LAW & ORDER Chief. Dems encourage it to make Trump look incapable of handling it. I believe this gruesome tactic will work in November, Trump's popularity with the Republican voters has diminished quite significantly since the start of the riots.

Actually this violence won't play into Trump's political tunes. Trump loves to project power and authority. He'd love to be seen as strong capable president firmly controlling the country, but recent mob violence across the country sheds the light on his weaknesses and inefficiency as LAW & ORDER Chief. Dems encourage it to make Trump look incapable of handling it. I believe this gruesome tactic will work in November, Trump's popularity with the Republican voters has diminished quite significantly since the start of the riots.

the extreme left already supports the Dems. the extreme right already supports Trump.

the people who can be swayed are the moderates.

to a middle-of-the-road moderate- when they see these things, will the chaos make them want to vote for the side that is pushing the violence?

appeasement fails as a strategy. maybe in theory the moderates will want to support the dems as an appeasement strategy. but rioting and burning things will alienate the moderates.

sure, it might supposedly not look good that Trump isn't going full Pinochet but if he turned into Pinochet right now he'd be attacked for that. he'll be attacked either way.

But at the end of the day, it's not Trump's camp that's rioting and burning.

Insha'Allah we'll see but I think time will show that the leftist approach is alienating and scaring the moderates. Trump may or may not be overly soft on the rioters but it's the leftists who are the ones actually engaging in violence. it looks bad for the leftists. Biden would very likely embolden them but if Trump wins they'll probably act crazy. who would want to align with a bunch of crazy, violent people?

it's not a fight over people who are already hardcore leftists- it's about winning the moderates and I think time will show that this rioting is alienating that sector

Trending