Massive Quran Saar going on in East Burco!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 07.19.24.png

Attachments

• xhI1dQH.jpg
    xhI1dQH.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 247
Alright guys:meleshame:, the account belongs to me. I'm going to become a propaganda machine for beesha:obama:, It's official I'm the head of social media for mudane Faisal Ali Waraabe.:westbrookswag:

Damn, I didn't even bother to check the grammar in my tweet above. :ivers: I was hoping the guy would respond to me.

Peep the Faisalaliwaraabe.so:drakelaugh: I'm finishing learning HTML/CSS and Javascript right now, so that website should be running in a matter of days:lolbron:

You about to get 5,000 followers max on Twitter fam.

You gonna finesse them thinking you're really Waraabe. :mjlaugh:

I might reignite the Tukaraq war if I get enough followers in time. I am going to tweet this to kickstart it:"oday kastoo daaroodoo is xariifiyaba anaga eryanay sayidka anaga eryanay siyad bare anaga eryanay cabdulaahina anaga eryanayna haduu is wal waalo".

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I might reignite the Tukaraq war if I get enough followers in time. I am going to tweet:"oday kastoo daaroodoo is xariifiyaba anagaa eryanay sayidka anagaa eryanay siyaad bare anagaa eryanay cabdulaahina anagaa eryanayna haduu is wal waalo".

Man the amount of controversy that twitter account would receive would be priceless.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I might reignite the Tukaraq war if I get enough followers in time. I am going to tweet this to kickstart it:"oday kastoo daaroodoo is xariifiyaba anaga eryanay sayidka anaga eryanay siyad bare anaga eryanay cabdulaahina anaga eryanayna haduu is wal waalo".
Unlock your account so I can follow.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending