AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
a captured saudi soldier receiving a bottle of water
EPn5A_dW4AA1A6W

another injured saudi carried by a houthi
EPn5H5gWkAcHhbF

captured saudi tank
EPoCjVIVUAEb0ot
Why are the yemenis so merciful to their oppressors. I would have killed every singel saudi soldier who are attacking me in my home town. No water and no help to them.

This shias are gonna liberate yemen for the oppressed Cushitic people in Aden, yemen. This shias are fighting for the injustice thats happening to all of us.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why are the yemenis so merciful to their oppressors. I would have killed every singel saudi soldier who are attacking me in my home town. No water and no help to them.

This shias are gonna liberate yemen for the oppressed Cushitic people in Aden, yemen. This shias are fighting for the injustice thats happening to all of us.
yes its true the shias are ifghting for litteral survival by a an extremist saudi sect that conciders them kafirs and non believers. but yeh i agree they should kill the captives but apparently thats a war crime and the international community will just label the houthis terrorists and bomb them its good for them to keep it honorable also its against the religion and customs of the local yemenis

AhmedSmelly

yes its true the shias are ifghting for litteral survival by a an extremist saudi sect that conciders them kafirs and non believers. but yeh i agree they should kill the captives but apparently thats a war crime and the international community will just label the houthis terrorists and bomb them its good for them to keep it honorable also its against the religion and customs of the local yemenis
The yemen shias dont believe in the infallibility of the 12 imams or their holiness. They dont believe the imams are saints. Or that they should be worshipped in their graves.

AhmedSmelly

:ileycry:wait why explain mudane apollo
Israel has infected their minds. Plus most sunnis think yemen shias are the same thing as iran shias. While the truth is that they dont even come close to each other. One has always fought for the justice of the oppressed. While the other one was an empire that was formerly a sunni majority who became a shia majority after the purge and mass genocide of the sunnis in Iran. Irans empire has always gone against the Khilafa of the muslim leaders. They had alliance with Europe before the Saudi did. There is a reason why Ottoman empire couldn't concentrate their full focus on Europe. Iran was backstabbing them every second they got.
Safavid dynasty was a menace to the muslim world.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It's a myth that the Houthis are winning this war.

28jan_Yemen_war_map-800x415.jpg
how they are on the winning side they have the capital city sanaa and most of the urban cities in the west all they have to do is take aden and they won the war.

just compare your image to this and you can see how the houthis have won the war

edit ps the east is just an uninhabitable desert
yemen_pop.jpg

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
how they are on the winning side they have the capital city sanaa and most of the urban cities in the west all they have to do is take aden and they won the war.

just compare your image to this cand you can see how the houthis have won the war

edit ps the east is just an uninhabitable desert
yemen_pop.jpg
They kept those cities cause of international pressure on the Gulf alliance. Saudis entered Hudaydah but backed off cause there was a humanitarian crisis. They are on the outskirts of Sana'a and Taiz too and dominate the skies.

You better pray your last prayers young man the soldiers of the Custodian are on their way.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They kept those cities cause of international pressure on the Gulf alliance. Saudis entered Hudaydah but backed off cause there was a humanitarian crisis. They are on the outskirts of Sana'a and Taiz too and dominate the skies.

You better pray your last prayers young man the soldiers of the Custodian are on their way.
well the custodians are either dead or captured, i guess the real lesson to take from all this is Israeli American weapons, equipment, and petrodollars doesn't win you wars

and that money isn't everything in life :manny:

Trending