DEVELOPING NEWS Mass shooting in America targeting Asians.

2 racist groups attacking each other. Hmm I’m sorry for those people but ...

giphy.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

these shootings coming just after a rift formed in the POC movement when some asians were killed by a madow. im not a conspiracist but wouldnt be surprised if some of these white on asian shootings were scripted :cosbyhmm:

Battle of the self-isolationist autists. Who would win?

I preferably place my money on the Indho yar. They're far more autistic and psychopathic than the average cadaan.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Asians are racist asf yet they expect the same black folks they follow around in their corner stores to stand and march with them kkkkk

Picture America if the virus came from Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. :farmajoyaab:
Theres barely pakis in america and they all look like indians so the poor sikhs are going to get harrased

I one time saw a pakistani in karmel i was shook and the next day i saw an arab those to ethinc groups are endangered in minneasota thw closets we got are cadcads:ohhh:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Theres barely pakis in america and they all look like indians so the poor sikhs are going to get harrased

I one time saw a pakistani in karmel i was shook and the next day i saw an arab those to ethinc groups are endangered in minneasota thw closets we got are cadcads:ohhh:
They wouldn't be targeting just Pakis, all the muslims will be on their hitlist too.

Bruh, they wouldn't be targeting just Pakis, all the muslims will be blamed too.
Nah they wouldnt try that in minnesota we already taught these caadans to hate us

The white people mn are miskeen they would never touch us and most neighbor hoods with somalis have no whites :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts