DEVELOPING NEWS Mass shooting in America targeting Asians.

Keo

VIP
Blacks are going mad on Twitter coz Asians are not holding white people accountable for this attack and are instead seeking for black & Asian solidarity after Asians were blaming black people for the recent wave of attacks towards Asians in California last week. Blacks are calling out the hypocrisy of Asians wanting black inclusion in their struggles while not doing the same for blacks during their struggles.

Last edited:
Blacks are going mad on Twitter coz Asians are not holding white people accountable for this attack and are instead seeking for black & Asian solidarity after Asians were blaming black people for the recent wave of attacks towards Asians in California last week.
I don't get why they are angry on their behalf. Asians don't give a shit and take whites side when blacks get killed.

Keo

VIP
I don't get why they are angry on their behalf. Asians don't give a shit and take whites side when blacks get killed.
Coz blacks are the biggest patrons of their businesses. Asians set up shops in black neighbourhoods. Whites would tell them to kick rocks if they did the same in white neighbourhoods. Most of the fault still lies on blacks though because you can’t change the mindset of people that don’t give a f*ck about you.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
we should stop everything we are doing and sing we are the world :2tjlv3e:
Can i be micheal jackson?
giphy.gif

Blacks are going mad on Twitter coz Asians are not holding white people accountable for this attack and are instead seeking for black & Asian solidarity after Asians were blaming black people for the recent wave of attacks towards Asians in California last week. Blacks are calling out the hypocrisy of Asians wanting black inclusion in their struggles while not doing the same for blacks during their struggles.
Blacks assault asians in the usa they should associates with whites ofcc

Coz blacks are the biggest patrons of their businesses. Asians set up shops in black neighbourhoods. Whites would tell them to kick rocks if they did the same in white neighbourhoods. Most of the fault still lies on blacks though because you can’t change the mindset of people that don’t give a f*ck about you.
Yep. Same thing with Hispanics, they think letting a bunch of them flood in would help against whites when they are more racist than whites.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Blacks assault asians in the usa they should associates with whites ofcc
Asians set up shop in black neighborhoods and intermingle with them. It's their own fault if they get attacked by madows. Nobody's forcing them to go to the ghetto.

Asians set up shop in black neighborhoods and intermingle with them. It's their own fault if they get attacked by madows.
yea obvs bbut when they get attacked they should side with whites instead of madows. madows will always find a way to be a victim

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
yea obvs bbut when they get attacked they should side with whites instead of madows. madows will always find a way to be a victim
Bruh white people hate their asses too. I've literally had cadaans say racist shit about asians to me before. Cadaans hate all POC.

Trending

Latest posts