Mass Grave in Sanaag dug up from 1980s

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yet they beat siyad barre according to SNM and all the bodies are isaaq being dug up. These clowns actually think they won against siyad barre, what are u doing digging up graves if you won? show one division of siyad barre in those graves :)

Yet they beat siyad barre according to SNM and all the bodies are isaaq being dug up. These clowns actually think they won against siyad barre, what are u doing digging up graves if you won? show one division of siyad barre in those graves :)

I don't mean you saying? Are you happy to this news?

44 people in mass grave dug open. This was really common during kacaan:gucciwhat:
I seen this. It was around November.

This is what i hat about these people. Why bring up old shit.. They even bring back shit that happened after dowlad dhacay. The tribal wars. They did one near yufle were 100 people were dumped in 1992.

They want people to never forgive each other for political advancements

:deadrose::deadmanny::damn:

Warya ha so xasuusin

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Those are innocent civilians who your uncle killed as he couldn't touch our Mujahids.

Well you're glorious kacaan collapsed a a year after we kicked you all out

- Darood Revisionism at work again

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Those are innocent civilians who your uncle killed as he couldn't touch our Mujahids.

Well you're glorious kacaan collapsed a a year after we kicked you all out

- Darood Revisionism at work again
Is calling them mujahid necessary? You’re essentially takfiring your enemies

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Warya bipolar schizophrenic old man, are you happy with your life? Abaaha wase, if you don't get your crazy ass out here and go take your crazy people medicine. :pacspit:

Tune down the crazy please ! you have official entered the Low IQ zone, May allah have mercy on these souls

I seen this. It was around November.

This is what i hat about these people. Why bring up old shit.. They even bring back shit that happened after dowlad dhacay. The tribal wars. They did one near yufle were 100 people were dumped in 1992.

They want people to never forgive each other for political advancements

Why should they forget:O27GWRK:, It wasn't long ago. I half many manu reer abtiyaal that dead from this government:(

It is Islamic thing to dig up and give them their dues of janaza and separated grave

Bohol

VIP
Jeegaans should stop using the dead to try and get aqoonsii. We massacred a lot of Hartis as well.

Exhibit A (Qooro Tag massacre)

853jyO8.jpg

"On 18 March 1991, SNM Habar Yoonis forces came to the Sool region. There were
17 technicals of Habar Yoonis . The Isaaq fighters killed eight Dhulbahante in the
countryside and in small villages. The forces also looted the villages. On the same
day 11 technicals of Habar Yoonis/Sacad Yoonis and one big truck full of men came
to a watering place called Dogoble. The leader of these forces was called Libaxo. Here
they killed 46 unarmed men from Dhulbahante/Naaleeye Axmed. They also stole their
animals. On 19 March 1991 the force came to a place called Bancadde near Xudun,
where Naaleeye Axmed/ Reer Jibril reside. The people saw the big truck with the SNM
flag andgreeted the men. They thought they had come in peace. The technicals were in
the back. The SNM fighters said: ‘We come in peace, lay down your weapons’. The men
from Reer Jibril did so; then the technicals came and 30 Dhulbahante men were killed. The
Isaaq also stole many camels. The last killings happened near a tree named qalloocato
[crooked]. After the massacre the Isaaq renamed the place qooro tag (standing penis). When a
man dies suddenly he has an erection. Now, if a Habar Yoonis hears this name [qooro tag]
from a Dhulbahante he will run; he will fear revenge. (Interview with Fu’aad Aadan Cadde,
Laascaanood, 05.11.2003)

Fu’aad Aadan Cadde lost two brothers in the last massacre near Bancadde.
When I once mentioned the Bancadde massacre during a qaad session in
Laascaanood, the reaction came immediately. Dr Siciid exclaimed: ‘We cannot
forget this. The widows and orphans of the men killed are still alive. Now
everybody is waiting. If new violence escalates between Isaaq and Dhulbahante,
we will take revenge. The massacre is one of the reasons why people here
[in Laascaanood and much of Sool region] are against Somaliland’ (interview with
Cabdullahi Qalafo, Cali Ciise and Dr Siciid, Laascaanood, 07.11.2003). Only one
person ever mentioned that the killings in Sool in March 1991 had actually been
revenge killings by Isaaq for atrocities committed before by Dhulbahante (interview
with Xasan Awad, Laascaanood, 26.11.2003)"

Political Orientations and Repertoires of Identification: State and Identity Formation in Northern Somalia

Farm

VIP
Why should they forget:O27GWRK:, It wasn't long ago. I half many manu reer abtiyaal that dead from this government:(

It is Islamic thing to dig up and give them their dues of janaza and separated grave

Dhulos were the majority of the foot soldiers during these massacres in the north and the govt was called MOD for a reason. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Why have the dhulos that were massacred never dug up and given a national burial?

Why have the dhulos that were massacred never dug up and given a national burial?

Not for nation burial but it is Islamic to gave good janaza and respect dead. I have some family die but everyone on abti side has 1 or more family death unknown massive grave.

Not for nation burial but it is Islamic to gave good janaza and respect dead. I have some family die but everyone on abti side has 1 or more family death unknown massive grave.
Again that makes no fucking sense. Xabala wadareed iyo Aas qaran bey uu bixiyaan. Who is your you keep referring to??
Dhulos had a lot of fighters killed by snm. Snm had a lot killed. Why only call one mujahid and the other gaal ama cadoow.
Qoorotaag so baar .
Your fake Dhulos. Caruur masakiin ba la layeye and you want to keep remembering so shit that 30yrs ago.

Dhulos were the majority of the foot soldiers during these massacres in the north and the govt was called MOD for a reason. You have no one to blame but yourself.
That isnt fair sxb. Horta he is a fake Dhulos. The government was fighting an armed rebel group. This shit happened for the most part during the Harti Issaq wars. I said why do issaq do this all the time and you will never hear this shit being done for Harti. I said lets forget marka kulaha my abtis.

Last edited:
That isnt fair sxb. Horta he is a fake Dhulos. The government was fighting an armed rebel group. This shit happened for the most part during the Harti Issaq wars. I said why do issaq do this all the time and you will never hear this shit being done for Harti. I said lets forget marka kulaha my abtis.

I dont misunderstood. Do you agree with Siyaad Barre way of what happening in 1980s

I dont misunderstood. Do you agree with Siyaad Barre way of what happening in 1980s
????. Does it matter. Waa shey laga so taagay 30yrs ago.
If what you mean is do i support SNM militiamen hiding in civilian areas than No.
Do i agree with digging dead people for political Gain. Than No.

Did Dhulos get a National Burial? Yes or No

????. Does it matter. Waa shey laga so taagay 30yrs ago.
If what you mean is do i support SNM militiamen hiding in civilian areas than No.
Do i agree with digging dead people for political Gain. Than No.

Did Dhulos get a National Burial? Yes or No

but military guerilla hide in civilian place, do civilian deserve to die from government?

Everyone deserve Islamic bury, daarood, hawiye, isaaq iyo inti ummada islaam ah. I don't know mass grade of dhulbahaante, but if exists like qoodhotaag stories someone had to records it and give islam bury for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts