Masonic Roots of the Muslim Brotherhood

Video shows and illustrates how the Muslim Brotherhood is linked with Freemasonry. I think it is clearly a Masonic organization.

(video discusses Jamaal ud-Deen al-Afghani & Muhammad Abduh, who were masons and also discusses Muslim Brotherhood and its masonic nature)

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
the Islamic brotherhood has a noble goal so stop this dirty game of yours.

who are the defenders of Gaza? the Islamic brotherhood

who got massacred after they defended their rightfully elected president? the Islamic brotherhood.

who open the Rafah gates and sent support to Palestinians? the Islamic brotherhood.

who was the first and fought the most in Arabs armies during their wars with Israel? the Islamic brotherhood.

I think you're lying and you need to fear Allah with your agenda if you are a Muslim.
If you're a paid agent, continue.

A paid agent of who exactly? You think Xi Jinping is paying me to speak against innovators? Is Xi Jinping secretly a Salafi?

I hope so. What a plot twist that would be.

The narrative about me is constantly changing because people just make stuff up.

It is common knowledge that the Muslim Brotherhood is linked with Freemasonry. It isn't some huge secret.

the Islamic brotherhood has a noble goal so stop this dirty game of yours.

who are the defenders of Gaza? the Islamic brotherhood

who got massacred after they defended their rightfully elected president? the Islamic brotherhood.

who open the Rafah gates and sent support to Palestinians? the Islamic brotherhood.

who was the first and fought the most in Arabs armies during their wars with Israel? the Islamic brotherhood.

you defend the Muslim Brotherhood? I didn't know. Well... in any case, they are linked with Freemasonry.

He is an agent who spends his time glorifying China and Gulf dictators on here. Look at his post history.

an agent of WHO? and when do I glorify Gulf dictators? It's haraam to just make stuff up about people.

Thinking mawlid is bid'ah isn't "glorifying Gulf dictators".

I didn't know people were so passionately in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood and that it's considered some sort of crime to rightfully expose them.

Look I don't really have any sort of personal thing against these people. They're just a deviant group and so mentioning "oh btw they're a deviant group" is just getting another deviant group off the checklist. I wasn't expecting some huge backlash.

I am not willing to budge an inch on the issue.

above discusses the connection with Freemasonry

^What religion is this? In what religion do you say that about the pope?????? It isn't something in Islam.

55D2BE76-A48D-4FE2-B230-AB37B6BFD6AE.png

in the video above we can see Morsi say clear kufr.... and I mean... he really goes out of his way to say blatant kufr... why???? it is very strange

I'm not even posting more at this moment. There is just so much that could be posted. There is so much.... I mean... they are the "Muslim Brotherhood" and they want a secular government????? what the heck is even the point??????

and the OP is not some super out there conspiracy video or anything like that. Even Wikipedia will tell you al-Afghani and Muhammad Abduh were freemasons.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
so you're taking your sources from the pig's scholars of KSA who are against the Arab spring.

well, now I'm sure that you are madkhali and boot licker for the dictator governments.

Trending