Not open for further replies.
We now battle telecoms
Protective gear
Drones
Anti tanks missiles
Light armoured cars and trucks
Artillery
Maybe even a few planes to conduct airborne asaaults

I am against turkeys role in somalia. but this a big move for them and somalia. To me it looks like they are playing the long game. It will be interesting to see britains and Ethiopias plans to keep somalia subservant

Ducaale

President 2k20
We now battle telecoms
Protective gear
Drones
Light armoured cars and trucks
Artillery
Maybe even a few planes to conduct airborne asaaults

I am against turkeys role in somalia. but this a big move for them and somalia. To me it looks like they are playing the long game. It will be interesting to see britains and Ethiopias plans to keep somalia subservant
yea i heard turkey by 10 years wants to invest a billion in somali military gear.

yea i heard turkey by 10 years wants to invest a billion in somali military gear.

Good and dont forget turkeys military industrial capabilities have increased and improved and they are looking become a major weapons exporter very soon.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Good and dont forget turkeys military industrial capabilities have increased and improved and they are looking become a major weapons exporter very soon.
yea i heard if somali's security improves they want to build arms making factories, like ukraine during the soviet union. but brother we need the turks to counterbalance the amxaar's hegemony in somali politics.

yea i heard if somali's security improves they want to build arms making factories, like ukraine during the soviet union. but brother we need the turks to counterbalance the amxaar's hegemony in somali politics.

Exactly which is why federalism doesnt make sense rn. I imagine mamul goboleed bakthi leaders will still be dogs for amxaars and oppose major moves to oppose the amxaars occupation and their grip on somalia on somali politics.

But yeah making weapon factories would be amazing

Ducaale

President 2k20
Exactly which is why federalism doesnt make sense rn. I imagine mamul goboleed bakthi leaders will still be dogs for amxaars and oppose major moves to oppose the amxaars occupation and their grip on somalia on somali politics.

But yeah making weapon factories would be amazing
exactly we already saw calool mukulaal gaas opposing our emir farmaajo, becuz of the arabs. :faysalwtf:

Ducaale

President 2k20
Good. Protect Somalis and especially women. The way they rape, kill and harass Somalis is a shame.
true rapes happen, but its not as widespread as people claim, plus most of the victims are idp bantus (still sad). When you can't protect your women walahi you've failed as a nation. Inshallah even our women in K5 and NFD will be protected by our brave SNA. :salute::fittytousand:

Gambar

VIP
true rapes happen, but its not as widespread as people claim, plus most of the victims are idp bantus (still sad). When you can't protect your women walahi you've failed as a nation. Inshallah even our women in K5 and NFD will be protected by our brave SNA. :salute::fittytousand:
Bantus are still Somali though. And AMISOM runs over people regularly. An empowered army means an empowered Somalia. But before this I strongly believe there must be a reconciliation conference or the same mistakes will be made.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Bantus are still Somali though. And AMISOM runs over people regularly. An empowered army means an empowered Somalia. But before this I strongly believe there must be a reconciliation conference or the same mistakes will be made.
of course there must be reconciliation, a nation can't move on with open wounds. Don't worry AMISOM will withdraw starting JAN.

as for bantus being somali's :yacadiim::browtf:

i mean nationality wise yes, but ethnically NO.

Gambar

VIP
of course there must be reconciliation, a nation can't move on with open wounds. Don't worry AMISOM will withdraw starting JAN.

as for bantus being somali's :yacadiim::browtf:

i mean nationality wise yes, but ethnically NO.
Yeah, they're nationally Somali just like Barawani, Benadiri, Shaanshi, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending