MashaAllah Cushite love right here

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:noneck:so youre point is becosue we are killing eachother we should continue to kill eachother

europeans whites have been killing eachother for thousands years now they came together in the name of whitenesss, becosue some of us want and end to tribal and ethnic conflicts in the horn between fellow brothers

somehow were the problem:ayaanswag:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No nation on earth has killed more Somalis than other Somalis. With your logic that means there is no such thing as a Somali people or Somalinimo.

Which I actually agree with. I dont believe in nimo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:siilaanyolaugh:funny thing is he thought he made a point with this post

No nation on earth has killed more Somalis than other Somalis. With your logic that means there is no such thing as a Somali people or Somalinimo.

Very well put I agree with you but before aspiring for the greater unity of all cushitic people shouldn't we be working towards midnimo soomaaliyeed first? With your logic you're seeking to unite a fragmented society towards a greater unity with other tribes, some who we are currently embroiled in conflict with if my point is retarded(which was banter) so is yours:manny:

:noneck:so youre point is becosue we are killing eachother we should continue to kill eachother

europeans whites have been killing eachother for thousands years now they came together in the name of whitenesss, becosue some of us want and end to tribal and ethnic conflicts in the horn between fellow brothers

somehow were the problem:ayaanswag:
These Somali shepherds were disarmed by the Ethiopian federal army which the bulk of them is made up by Oromos a week prior to the attack carried out by the Afar regional police

mashaAllah cushites working together to massacre one another what a sight to behold:wow:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

No point trying to reason with them their just going to continue their tribalism and ethnic conflicts

Funniest thing was all I said was cushite pride

:noneck:Nigga shows me some random killings as if that proves where not cushite

No point trying to reason with them their just going to continue their tribalism and ethnic conflicts

Funniest thing was all I said was cushite pride

:noneck:Nigga shows me some random killings as if that proves where not cushite
You now concede defeat after I pulled a Ben Shapiro on you and @Cauli quick improvisation shifted the goal posts the Ethiopian garacs are now backpedaling. This is how you win a debate kid take notes:trumpsmirk:

but but All I said was cushite pride:kendrickcry:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You now concede defeat after I pulled a Ben Shapiro on you and @Cauli quick improvisation shifted the goal posts the Ethiopian garacs are now backpedaling. This is how you win a debate kid take notes:trumpsmirk:

So next time I mention somalinimo you are going to show me Somalis killing each other then your gonna say you see this is why somalinimo doesn't exist :shookgabre:

:samwelcome:good point you're making pretty sure the 68 iq helped you their

So next time I mention somalinimo you are going to show me Somalis killing each other then your gonna say you see this is why somalinimo doesn't exist :shookgabre:

:samwelcome:good point you're making pretty sure the 68 iq helped you their
Somalinimo doesn't exist at this current point in time I never denied this maybe re read what I wrote earlier or do you lack reading comprehension?

Guys iska ilaaliya ninkaan waa jaajuus itoobiya ay inoo soo dirtay:gucciwhat:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

@Cauli and Calitedase are Qotis masquerading as Dir.

But based on their esoteric understanding of the Somali culture, I came to conclusion they or their parents were doing
maid_jpg_1129897f.gif

They thang, u noe wanam sayin':lolbron:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Cauli and Calitedase are Qotis masquerading as Dir.

But based on their esoteric understanding of the Somali culture, I came to conclusion they or their parents were doing View attachment 71813

They thang, u noe wanam sayin':lolbron:
Hooyada ayaa most dirtiest qoti on earth ya filthy pest qumayo that can hardly speak af soomaali lakin waa wadani kkkkkkk war wuxuu doqonsanaa kkkkkk where they do that at wallahi billahi kkkk typical frustrated caato nigga kkkk

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Hooyada ayaa most dirtiest qoti on earth ya filthy pest qumayo that can hardly speak af soomaali lakin waa wadani kkkkkkk war wuxuu doqonsanaa kkkkkk where they do that at wallahi billahi kkkk typical frustrated caato nigga kkkk

Krypto Qotis, how many wishes can genie grant? U still cant touch this, the truth
MYldFmF.gif

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending