Masha Allah. New Arabic Somali song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Quit bashing the arabic language. Arabic is the language of deen al Islam whether you losers like it or not. Somalis will speak it and learn about it as long as we're Muslims alx.
tenor-1.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What the f*ck are you on about. I'm the proudest Somali that could ever live, Wallahi I will fight for Somalinimo and greater somalia till the day I die. What does that have to do with you bashing arabs and the arabic language.

Why don't you apply your shit policy to yourself, why are you an english beg, quit speaking the english language, why are you such a beg, only post in Somali from here on out if you're scared we are gonna lose our culture because we speak other languages
Stop crying. Everything I've said was facts. Stop begging the Arabs.
Poor fragile, bastard that can't take his beloved Arabs getting dissed, cry me a fucking River.

Stop this begging culture.

Stop crying. Everything I've said was facts. Stop begging the Arabs.
Poor fragile, bastard that can't take his beloved Arabs getting dissed, cry me a fucking River.

Stop this begging culture.
That's what I fuckin thought, no logical coherent response to defend your shit argument. You go around accusing everyone of being an "Arab beg" bc I liked a song that shows the Arab world how Somalia is becoming peaceful. And all the While bashing other Somalis for speaking Arabic, bc it supposedly will "destroy our language". But fail to apply that to yourself and the fact you speak nothing but English most of the time and on a forum that is written in majority English. So that should make you an English beg by your own definition. Otherwise you're a fuckin hypocrite

That's what I fuckin thought, no logical coherent response to defend your shit argument. You go around accusing everyone of being an "Arab beg" bc I liked a song that shows the Arab world how Somalia is becoming peaceful. And all the While bashing other Somalis for speaking Arabic, bc it supposedly will "destroy our language". But fail to apply that to yourself and the fact you speak nothing but English most of the time and on a forum that is written in majority English. So that should make you an English beg by your own definition. Otherwise you're a fuckin hypocrite
This is the problem why should we prove ourselves to arabs? This is called begging. Do you see other nationalities proving themselves for another race?

This begging really has to stop uff.

This is the problem why should we prove ourselves to arabs? This is called begging. Do you see other nationalities proving themselves for another race?

This begging really has to stop uff.
Because we need to show them that Somalia is devoloping and is not the war zone it was 20 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts