Masha Allah. New Arabic Somali song

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, he should also sing in English, Mandarin, Spanish, German and Dutch since he wants to show how peaceful Somalia is.
Well he doesn't speak those languages, maybe ask a Somali Mandarin speaker to do that for you

Edit: Plus he sang in Somali as well btw

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Well he doesn't speak those languages, maybe ask a Somali Mandarin speaker to do that for you

May he should stop begging Arabs, since they deported him.

rhoa-sheree-face-02.gif

Yes, I'm saying it's a bad song because of that. You know why? Because, if he decides to represent our nation to the outside world, I expect our culture. Kiin Jamaac is a different story, she is not representing our nation and culture with her songs, he is.

Inshallah, someone makes a Somali national song representing our culture and heritage like we used to post civil war.

No you're right, that's a beautiful song. And we should have more songs like this, they're rare now a days. But I also don't think we should bash on others for trying new instruments and speaking a different language. The guy is trying to portray Somalia in a good light for the Arab world and he's getting shit from all things Arab bashers on this site and accuse him of being a beg. That to me is just stupidity

No you're right, that's a beautiful song. And we should have more songs like this, they're rare now a days. But I also don't think we should bash on others for trying new instruments and speaking a different language. The guy is trying to portray Somalia in a good light for the Arab world and he's getting shit from all things Arab bashers on this site and accuse him of being a beg. That to me is just stupidity
I agree with you now 100%. I thought the song was cringey at first in tell i listen to it again. I just really miss those type of songs. You see Xabeshi's mixing there traditional instruments with there modern electronic ones. The outcome of the mixture is beautiful. I wish we would do the same with Somali songs.

I don't get why people are getting mad over him speaking Arabic. What's so bad about it?:what1:

It's bad because Somalis are losing their language, they either brag about speaking in English or Arabic.

Soon we are going to lose our culture, stop begging Arabs.
We have been speaking Arabic as a second language since we adopted Islam as our religion. I'm not begging Arabs at all.

I agree with you now 100%. I thought the song was cringey at first in tell i listen to it again. I just really miss those type of songs. You see Xabeshi's mixing there traditional instruments with there modern electronic ones. The outcome of the mixture is beautiful. I wish we would do the same with Somali songs.
We have some that do that today
It's bad because Somalis are losing their language, they either brag about speaking in English or Arabic.

Soon we are going to lose our culture, stop begging Arabs.
Stop speaking English then. From now on only post all your posts in Somali only if you think it's such a big deal that Somalis are multilingual. The ones that are losing their Somali aren't even the one's that reside in the arab world, they speak amazing somali, but are the ones that reside in the west

Gibiin-Udug

My Qabiil disprove you're claim.
The Gadabuursi (Somali: Gadabuursi, Arabic: غادابوورسي), also known as Samaroon, is a northern Somali clan, a sub-division of the Dirclan family.[1]

Gadabuursi
غادابورسي سمرون

The Tomb of Sheikh Samaroon
Regions with significant populations
Languages

Somali and Arabic
Hayeeeey now it turned into my qabiil? :faysalwtf:

My qabiil disapproves your claims.:gaasdrink:

Quit bashing the arabic language. Arabic is the language of deen al Islam whether you losers like it or not. Somalis will speak it and learn about it as long as we're Muslims alx.

Gibiin-Udug

Arabic is the language of deen al Islam whether you losers like it or not. Somalis will speak it and learn about it as long as we're Muslims alx.

Stop mixing culture and religion.

Malaysians are Muslim and they don't speak Arabic..

Preserve your language and stop the self hate, losers like you will lose their way while running after Arabs who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

I knew you were defensive for a reason. Such a beg. Stop this begging culture. We Somalis have a rich history, stop trying to delete it to cover up your self hate.

Allah swt made you Somali, stop trying to erase his creation.

Hayeeeey now it turned into my qabiil? :faysalwtf:

My qabiil disapproves your claims.:gaasdrink:
Oh, really now?

The Darod (Somali: Daarood, Arabic: دارود‎) is a Somali clan. The forefather of this clan was Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti, more commonly known as Darood. The Darod clan is the largest Somali clan in the Horn of Africa, with wide a traditional territory.[1]

Darood
دارود

The tomb of Sheikh Darood in Haylaan, Sanaag, Somalia.
Regions with significant populations
Languages

Somali, Arabic

Stop mixing culture and religion.

Malaysians are Muslim and they don't speak Arabic..

Preserve your language and stop the self hate, losers like you will lose their way while running after Arabs who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

I knew you were defensive for a reason. Such a beg. Stop this begging culture. We Somalis have a rich history, stop trying to delete it to cover up your self hate.

Allah swt made you Somali, stop trying to erase his creation.
What the f*ck are you on about. I'm the proudest Somali that could ever live, Wallahi I will fight for Somalinimo and greater somalia till the day I die. What does that have to do with you bashing arabs and the arabic language.

Why don't you apply your shit policy to yourself, why are you an english beg, quit speaking the english language, why are you such a beg, only post in Somali from here on out if you're scared we are gonna lose our culture because we speak other languages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending