Masha Allah beautiful Somali sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adigo oo reer puntite isku bixisay ayaa hadana ii dhahaysa ana qabilist ah. Waan ilooway waxaad tahay gobolist ?

War sheekoy ku nacay

Abaayo! All Somalis were Puntites once. :bell:

Im betting on the positive trends from Gobolnimo. Somalis still believe if you focus on your Gobol that you're a Qabilist. Anyone who thinks that way is scared to see that competeting gobol thrive.

The gobol that treats all Somalis well will be the gobol that all Somalis support economically. Focus on your Gobol instead of my username.
:farole:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
War diana ma ahaan waa iftiinka notice how their skin tone changes when they move the camera?
That's what I thought but I clocked when they lifted their hands to touch their face and it still looked like a woman from Lagos hands touching a woman from japans face.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Abaayo! All Somalis were Puntites once. :bell:

Im betting on the positive trends from Gobolnimo. Somalis still believe if you focus on your Gobol that you're a Qabilist. Anyone who thinks that way is scared to see that competeting gobol thrive.

The gobol that treats all Somalis well will be the gobol that all Somalis support economically. Focus on your Gobol instead of my username.
:farole:

Sxb i didn't read past abaayo ????? ragnimadayda ayaa si xun dhulka ku jiday

ee waa maxay aflagadadas oday larry ??

FYI my gobol is your gobol if you're reer mudug

:yacadiim::yacadiim:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
That's what I thought but I clocked when they lifted their hands to touch their face and it still looked like a woman from Lagos hands touching a woman from japans face.

:russ::russ:

I'm still convinced waa iftiinka laakin i didn't notice that big of a difference tbh

to me they seemed a bit caadi ruunti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending