Masaman's 2019 ethno-racial map of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Mi0O19N.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Shoulda given Sudanese Arabs the light green Cushitic colour.

Also, Europe is misleading.. completely ignores the cosmopolitan urban populations.

Apollo

VIP
Ya it's more detailed, may be @Apollo can break it down for us

It's not completely correct though. It's just the opinion of an American anthropology youtuber.

For instance, he grouped Soqotris with the Indian subcontinent. This is wrong. They are mostly of Arabian & HOA origin.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
It's not completely correct though. It's just the opinion of an American anthropology youtuber.

For instance, he grouped Soqotris with the Indian subcontinent. This is wrong. They are mostly of Arabian & HOA origin.

Wow good catch. May be I shud give Masaman a Massa-whipping. What do u think about him splitting Bejas from cushitic catogary?

Apollo

VIP
Wow good catch. May be I shud give Masaman a Massa-whipping. What do u think about him splitting Bejas from cushitic catogary?

Probably because they split first and mostly live in Sudan rather than the Horn region.

Some of his decisions are idiosyncratic.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Shoulda given Sudanese Arabs the light green Cushitic colour.

Also, Europe is misleading.. completely ignores the cosmopolitan urban populations.

Even the Somali territories are misleading.

Look at the north. Since when did Arabs live in Zeila, Berbera, Hies, Bargal and Ali Sabieh? I can understand Djibouti having Yemeni migrants but they're still insignificant and nowhere to be seen in other Somali cities/towns I just listed.

DCGxz7B.png

In the south. I can understand Benadiri inhabitants but since when did they or Arabs live in Warsheikh, Adale and Buur Hakaba?
:mjlol:

g2dLpvW.png

The guy was clearing making shit up. :gucciwhat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending